Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

48 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

lol this season is incredible. I can't remember ever being so decimated by injuries

AchingPeskyCopepod.gif

46 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I think the past 10 years we were like the 4th healthiest team league wide. This year my God it’s been damning. Every week it’s a new player.

I fear for Blessuan Austin.

I have to give credit where credit is do. Brian schottenheimer still runs a more old school offense but he has adapted to where the game has been heading the last few years and in turn has tweaked his offense accordingly. I like the game he's calling against the 9ers tonight. 

Edited by mattmanz91
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NJC33 said:

Great coaching too. 

Agreed. On both sides of the ball. Everyone is playing with heart. This game got me wanting to put my cleats on. 

It's crazy because both of these teams made the superbowl,  rebuilt their rosters, and are contenders again.  I'm really praying JD is the answer. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Agreed. On both sides of the ball. Everyone is playing with heart. This game got me wanting to put my cleats on. 

It's crazy because both of these teams made the superbowl,  rebuilt their rosters, and are contenders again.  I'm really praying JD is the answer. 

Took the 49ers a while to get back to this. York made a couple bad decisions but gave Lynch and Shanahan time to build this thing up and they’re benefitting. Those 6 year deals were unprecedented at the time. 

Seahawks were laughed at for hiring NFL failure Pete Carroll and look at them since. 

17 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Ws absolutely have to take a chance on him even if just for lack of depth we currently have.

I absolutely agree. I love that the Bucs made an example out of him by releasing him for not hustling, but another man's trash could be another man's treasure. Given how thin we are at CB, the fact that we're 2-7, and that Hargreaves is a 24 year old former 1st round pick... this is a situation where you take a shot on a player and rely on your coaches and players (looking at Jamal Adams) to instill effort into him. Heck going from playing 95% of your home town team’s snaps to being cut could just be the wake up call he needed. We have the 5th waiver overall. 

Edited by jetskid007

17 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I absolutely agree. I love that the Bucs made an example out of him by releasing him for not hustling, but another man's trash could be another man's treasure. Given how thin we are at CB, the fact that we're 2-7, and that Hargreaves is a 24 year old former 1st round pick... this is a situation where you take a shot on a player and rely on your coaches and players (looking at Jamal Adams) to instill effort into him. Heck going from playing 95% of your home town team’s snaps to being cut could just be the wake up call he needed. We have the 5th waiver overall. 

Winters is going to the IR and Herndon might follow. Hairston was benched Sunday but should probably see reps again. I would bring him in. Worst case scenario is he’s trash and he gets cut. 

Maye and Poole are former Gators so they might whip him into shape.

Edited by KingOfTheDot