With JW...  

91 members have voted

1. 1. TB should...

• Stick with their guy, he's good enough/will improve
    • Roll with him until they can draft a new franchise QB
    • Sit him in favor of their backup, give him more time sitting
    • Immediately drop him, and begin preparation for a new approach

Just now, ET80 said:

Really? That's very interesting. I always thought that's WHY he's not doing well, because everything from a physical perspective is reasonable at the very least.

It interesting to hear this.

I always thought it was physical problems.  I mean, after he ate that W, there's no way his digestive system is working right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Really? That's very interesting. I always thought that's WHY he's not doing well, because everything from a physical perspective is reasonable at the very least.

It interesting to hear this.

He works out basically year round. But not always with NFL coaches. Which might be part of why his mechanics are awful sometimes. BA was actually kinda mad earlier this year because he told Jameis to take some time off because he couldn't work with our coaches and he didn't.

There are no excuses for some of the throws he attempts though. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

...would anyone like to change their opinion?

....I haven't watched, but he seems to be doing well now?

On 9/11/2019 at 6:31 AM, Daniel said:

Well, he looked bad in the opener, but it's just Week 1, and it's not like they can do much right now to get a new QB.  See if he improves enough for you, and if not, be glad he throws so many pick sixes, since that ought to give you a better shot at Tua or Herbert.

Nope, I'm good.

45 minutes ago, Danger said:

We've seen this all before. He looks good for a game, maybe a few. but then he'll stink it up.

And I still stand behind my original statement.  It's early in the season.  Start assessing accurately in four more weeks.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

We've seen this all before. He looks good for a game, maybe a few. but then he'll stink it up.

When did he ever have back to back games of 350 plus yards and 3 Plus Tds before? He’s literally never played this well before. Career high in passer rating YPA and Passing Yards per game. Number 1 QB in football against the blitz as well

Edited by CP3MVP

10 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

When did he ever have back to back games of 350 plus yards and 3 Plus Tds before? He’s literally never played this well before. Career high in passer rating YPA and Passing Yards per game. Number 1 QB in football against the blitz as well

We've seen this before.

RWgyKat.png

This dude is literally the definition of a roller coaster inconsistent QB. Why should I believe he's going to be consistent? It'd be one thing if his lows were quite so low, but when he costs his team just as many wins as he puts them in position to win. You can't build a real contending team around that.

• Like 4

Not crowning him yet but this is different than other times he has been...    Like usually he will have a great game and then follow it up with a meh game or just abysmal.     And when he has strung good games together they were just that a "good" game where he was a game manager type to limit his turnovers.

This is a bit different from years past but still have to see what happens in the next couple games.

Edit::  Also not taking the blame away from him but Dirk Koetter was his OC/HC  his entire career and look what Koetter is doing in ATL right now I don't think that's a coincidence

Edited by sryan66611
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

We've seen this before.

RWgyKat.png

This dude is literally the definition of a roller coaster inconsistent QB. Why should I believe he's going to be consistent? It'd be one thing if his lows were quite so low, but when he costs his team just as many wins as he puts them in position to win. You can't build a real contending team around that.

Sorry! I look at that Graph and all I can see is the Green W towards the end reminding me of This!

• Like 4