Week 2 Games

Leader

For those of you who watched the end of the Bears v. Broncos game. Did the officials screw up the spot after the offsides by the Bears, after the delay by the Broncos. The five yards on the Broncos is theory would have taken them to the seven yard line. the ofsides by Skrine should have been 1/2 the distance to the goal from the 7. They gave them 1/2 the distance from the goal from the 2 which I believe is a mistake.

Where am I wrong here or was it another officiating blunder? 

2 hours ago, Golfman said:

For those of you who watched the end of the Bears v. Broncos game. Did the officials screw up the spot after the offsides by the Bears, after the delay by the Broncos. The five yards on the Broncos is theory would have taken them to the seven yard line. the ofsides by Skrine should have been 1/2 the distance to the goal from the 7. They gave them 1/2 the distance from the goal from the 2 which I believe is a mistake.

Where am I wrong here or was it another officiating blunder? 

IIRC- the extra point try isn't a continuation of the play.  So you basically reset and administer the penalty.  The Broncos chose to have the offside penalty measured off from the 2-point try starting point. 

Dallas is feeling it. They've also got a patsy schedule at this point and I'm figuring they'll be undefeated when they come to Lambeau - we go to Dallas week 5:  Giants, Redskins, Dolphins, Saints, Packers. 

They didnt need Zeke for this schedule.

Edited by Leader

24 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

WHO'S PUMPED FOR SOME Browns vs Jets MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL TONIGHT?! Oh, that's right, noone is. 

I was hoping the NYJs would actually make a game of it.....but minus their QB, top WR and I dont know who else.....I sense a CLE bustout.
Now the backup QB.....while probably not a world beater, at least has some on the field time......so, who knows.

Maybe CLE will implode.
Probably not....but maybe.