Around the league discussion

candyman93

21 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Also, instinctually just remember to votes for the favorites until we get towards the end of the year. 

Like tonight, root for the Chiefs over the Chargers so we have less competition for the wildcard spot.

If me rooting for a team meant anything at all, we wouldn’t be in the situation we’re in.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I think teams should just accept him running. Instead of not rushing him and giving him 8 seconds to wait until Andrews gets separation I would pressure him early and often and take the passing game out of it. If he beats you running 20 times a game so be it. He will run either way. I'd prefer to make them one dimensional and let him take 25 hits per game and see how long he holds up as opposed to how teams are defending them now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not imo.

He’a a bigger name than anything, especially amongst the Buckeye fans, but he’s been cut by 2 teams already and his production is minimal despite plenty of opportunities.

I never understood the hype behind Spence. I remember getting roasted for saying he was not an impressive athlete and couldn't bend the edge routinely against good OT's. Plus, he was always a sub-par run defender.

He's worse than Chris Smith.

• Like 1

Ok so I was wrong about Shanahan Jr. Dude can coach his duker shooter off. He’s made the King aka Baker Mayfield look bad. He’s made mere subordinates aka Rodgers look bad. 

Or is it the next coach in waiting aka Robert Saleh that’s doing it?

Edited by Bonanza23
I was so wrong, thanks Natey