Around the league discussion

candyman93

44 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eat my arse, you cried in your beer and scowled at the dog like the rest of us.

I even had sex with my wife so her evening would be as bad as mine.

I have news for you, you were drunk and that wasn’t your wife. It was @MWil23 based on his last post in here. 

Oh and love that new avy! 👍🏼 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

The Ravens model of 3 TEs that can all run-block at a high level, pass-block at a high level, and catch the ball at a high level is the model we should be seeking out and one that Baker's skills would synergize with.

I think he likes tall receivers, i dont thonk a primary target group of obj, landry, and callaway helps him. 

I wish we had got mark andrews instead of chad thomas

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think he likes tall receivers, i dont thonk a primary target group of obj, landry, and callaway helps him. 

I wish we had got mark andrews instead of chad thomas

There are a lot of players that we could’ve gotten over Chad Thomas, and he was certainly one of them that I liked. We have basically gotten nothing out of Thomas. Even Sam Hubbard would’ve been a good rotational defensive end. But hey, at least Chad has his music. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, we’ve seen they can play and play at a high level.

They didn’t ALL get by on smoke and mirrors last year.

This is scheme, coaching, the stadium being built on Indian burial grounds, etc.

I don't disagree, merely stating that it doesn't look as awesome as it did 11 weeks ago. The value/perceived value in trades in 11 weeks would be hilariously different.

56 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Raiders are running a system that’s the complete opposite of what the Rams run. It’s kinda interesting.

I love how the Raiders show complexity with motions, personnel packages, and unbalanced formations, and then run base plays like Power O and Waggle. It's fantastic.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I love how the Raiders show complexity with motions, personnel packages, and unbalanced formations, and then run base plays like Power O and Waggle. It's fantastic.

That’s how it should Be. You just have e to be good at running certain plays but then be able to disguise it. Feel like Freddie did that more last year