2019 WEEK 3 PACKERS vs broncos GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

1 minute ago, MrBobGray said:

You can't really give a grade on any of the receivers (including TEs) at this point.  The offense has just been too disjointed and they're still figuring too much out.  Graham may or may not do anything this year, but he hasn't exactly been overwhelmed with opportunities honestly.

We're running a ton and using a ton of play action when we're throwing, and when we're running the play action we're keeping him in to block a lot.

40 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

players who earn less and less time as their careers progress really give me concern.  Josh Jones, @CWood21, Quinten Rollins, that kind of thing.

I get that and it could happen. But Josh Jones left in his 3rd year, probably makes the team if he didnt want to get traded too. Let's not call him a bust just yet in his 2nd. Next year once  tramon leaves, he'll get his shot in the lineup. Perhaps if Tramon struggles midyear he gets back on the lineup this year.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

2 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

It just seems like he's mailing it in and collecting a huge paycheck. Maybe I'm completely wrong and he's just absolutely worthless on the field. But it just doesn't sit well with me. 

/rant over xD

Was he mailing it in when he was catching Rodgers fastballs last year with a broken thumb that had nothing but some tape on it?

Graham's lack of production is more Rodgers fault than his own. Two 50/50 balls vs Chi, 1 TD and 1 40 yard DPI. The next week, he throws none. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Was he mailing it in when he was catching Rodgers fastballs last year with a broken thumb that had nothing but some tape on it?

Graham's lack of production is more Rodgers fault than his own. Two 50/50 balls vs Chi, 1 TD and 1 40 yard DPI. The next week, he throws none. 

The jump balls are because he can't get open. I don't see the guy open. He's not a difference maker he was 5 years ago. 

Just now, Golfman said:

The jump balls are because he can't get open. I don't see the guy open. He's not a difference maker he was 5 years ago. 

If Gute signed him because he thought he was playing in this offense and getting separation, we need to seriously worry about our GM.

Graham is 6'7 with ape arms, his separation is vertical, not horizontal.

• Like 5