2019 WEEK 3 PACKERS vs broncos GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

confirmed as @AlexGreen#20's 2nd account

Galatians 4:16 - Have I now become your enemy for speaking the truth.

It was only a few years ago I was getting hated on for saying Rodgers takes too many sacks, holds the ball too long, and refuses to check it down to backs. Now most people agree.

The board will come around on this one as well. Truth eventually outs. Bulaga has been better over the last half season than Bakhtiari. Not saying he's a better player, but they're close enough that random statistical variance can cause this to occur.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Galatians 4:16 - Have I now become your enemy for speaking the truth.

It was only a few years ago I was getting hated on for saying Rodgers takes too many sacks, holds the ball too long, and refuses to check it down to backs. Now most people agree.

The board will come around on this one as well. Truth eventually outs. Bulaga has been better over the last half season than Bakhtiari. Not saying he's a better player, but they're close enough that random statistical variance can cause this to occur.

The terms "Galatians" came to be used by the Greeks for the three Celtic peoples of Anatolia: the Tectosages, the Trocmii, and the Tolistobogii.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

The terms "Galatians" came to be used by the Greeks for the three Celtic peoples of Anatolia: the Tectosages, the Trocmii, and the Tolistobogii.

Preceded by the Troglodytes.

Warning: The above video is a poorly done presentation of a sophomoric and dated song that managed to sell a million 45 rpm records, perhaps due to a sudden surge in stupidity in the early 1970s that brought about leisure suits, the AMC Gremlin, and Jerry Tagge. Bertha Butt recommends you avoid wasting any more of your life than you already have by deciding not to watch it. 

9 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

One note about the match-up page below:
Fangio + Von Miller + Bradley Chubb = sackless for 2019
Bulaga and Bakh will have their hands full on Sunday afternoon

week-3-capsules.jpg?w=620&q=40&h=739.640

That’ll prolly change.  “Five seconds Rodgers” is good for at least three sacks I’d imagine.