2019 WEEK 3 PACKERS vs broncos GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

18 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Can we please cut that ******* bum Jimmy Graham. He's now my least favorite Packer since HHCD. Waste of roster and cap space. 

I'm just gonna go down with the Jimmy Graham ship and tell you...hang tight.  Long season.
But yah...my argument for keeping him was that you wouldn't get his production from someone with the savings you created by releasing him.  

Through the small sample size of two games?  3 for 30 yards and 1 TD.

Lewis.  2 for 14.

Tonyan.  1 for 28.

I think we can all clearly see that we need more Tonyan like we need more cowbell!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

I'm just gonna go down with the Jimmy Graham ship and tell you...hang tight.  Long season.
But yah...my argument for keeping him was that you wouldn't get his production from someone with the savings you created by releasing him.  

Lewis.  2 for 14.

Tonyan.  1 for 28.

I think we can all clearly see that we need more Tonyan like we need more cowbell!

It just seems like he's mailing it in and collecting a huge paycheck. Maybe I'm completely wrong and he's just absolutely worthless on the field. But it just doesn't sit well with me. 

/rant over xD

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Lewis.  2 for 14.

Tonyan.  1 for 28.

It is early and we haven't had a chance to use him much. I thought he could be great to move the chains and be a good RZ target. Like you said Vegas it's early he is here and likely gone next year might as well use him when we can he will show up and by all accounts is a very good team mate and AT likes him.

2 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Can we please cut that ******* bum Jimmy Graham. He's now my least favorite Packer since HHCD. Waste of roster and cap space. 

Him being questionable prompted this? He was Q most of last week with the finger or whatever. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

He's been hurt both seasons and in both training camps he's been the starter. Yes I'd say it's safe to say his soft tissue injuries are from usage.

It's really not as big of a deal as you guys make it out to be. The workhorse back is dead in the NFL, unless you're a specimen like Barkley.

the best way to limit his use is to simply pass the ball more.  This team runs the ball too much, and when they run the ball, they should use jones.

You can't really give a grade on any of the receivers (including TEs) at this point.  The offense has just been too disjointed and they're still figuring too much out.  Graham may or may not do anything this year, but he hasn't exactly been overwhelmed with opportunities honestly.