2019 WEEK 3 PACKERS vs broncos GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

1 minute ago, green machine said:

Inactives:

Packers: LB Oren Burks, WR Jake Kumerow, RB Dexter Williams, CB Ka’dar Hollman, G Cole Madison, G/T Adam Pankey, DL Montravius Adams

Broncos: T Ja'Wuan James, RB Andy Janovich, LB Joseph Jones, CB Bryce Callahan, WR River Cracraft, LB Alexander Johnson, DL Mike Purcell

Is Kumerow a healthy scratch?

1 minute ago, green machine said:

Inactives:

Packers: LB Oren Burks, WR Jake Kumerow, RB Dexter Williams, CB Ka’dar Hollman, G Cole Madison, G/T Adam Pankey, DL Montravius Adams

Broncos: T Ja'Wuan James, RB Andy Janovich, LB Joseph Jones, CB Bryce Callahan, WR River Cracraft, LB Alexander Johnson, DL Mike Purcell

Light and Patrick with the nod. KEKEEEE

Just now, Lodestar said:

He was questionable with a shoulder injury, so it may be related to that.

Darius Shepard is active for the first time today. So is Tremon Smith. So is Keke.

Now that Davis is gone, I wonder if the "He's always injured" mantle will be handed over to Kumerow.

5 games last year (started two) 136 snaps
2 games this year (no starts) 7 snaps

2 hours ago, Siman08/OH said:

Last week on reddit a Vikings fan argued with me that Cousins rarely throws picks (statistically) and that my large turnover prediction was pure crap. 

Flacco doesn’t move, our pass rush is great. We’re gonna eat. 

I mean, he isn't wrong.  Cousins isn't an INT machine.  His highest INT total is 13, and last season he was 30:5.

Bill Huber:  A couple stats that shouldn’t be overlooked today: Denver’s offense has quietly been efficient at moving the ball so far this season. They have passed midfield on 14 of their 17 possessions. They are fifth in the league in yards per possession.

Home filed advantage in wet conditions.  Wonder if that will have any impact to favor GB more so than otherwise.

A number of new Packers active to keep an eye on.

On the Bronco side I’ll keying on their left tackle and his struggles and their two top edge rushers against our guys.

Go Packers, this should be a decisive win.  Should be. 

Archived