Jalen Ramsey Trade Watch

TitanLegend

12 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I think he is again it’s no guarantee a 1st round pick is going to be a hit. Hell look at our list of 1st round picks only pro bowler we have is Lewan Ramsey is proven 2x pro bowler 1st all pro in 3years 🤔 okay what have our 1st round picks done in 3yrs. 

You're allowed to be wrong, but a defensive player that isn't a pass rusher that you also have to pay like a top free agent is pretty clearly not worth anything close to that.  You're essentially giving up two firsts to sign him in free agency.

I'd give the Jags a 2nd and Adoree for Jalen, but nothing more. Definitely not giving them a first rounder. Honestly, I don't think it's even necessary for us to trade for him, because I believe he'll be coming here as a free agent regardless. I'd just love to see him here though whenever it is. He'd bring some more swagger to our team, and he'd just be a fun guy to have here long term. It's probably the worst kept secret in football that he's wanted to be here all along, so whenever we can work it out to bring him home that'll be a cool moment. 

14 hours ago, -Hope- said:

it is absolutely the funniest thing in the world to me that one of the greatest players in the history of the jaguars desperately hates being on the jaguars

The fact that he’s openly stated he’d like to be a Titan is hilarious. We’re such a mediocre franchise that it’s tough to actually hate us, but man do Jags fans have reason to hate us.

22 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Apparently the "target date" to trade is Friday. If the Titans really do want him, they're gonna be right there to talk to the Jags FO about it before/during/after the game.

As much as I'd like to see it happen, I really don't want the Titans to give up anything close to the capital it would take.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

This forum has taken a real 180 on Jalen, huh? 😂

He'll prob go to the Chiefs or Eagles is my guess.

I’ve always loved him as a player. Wanted him #1 overall in 2016 draft. Still doesn’t take the fact out that he’s been run over numerous times by his dad and the stuff with Lewan last year was hilarious.