Who writes for NFL.com? The three stooges?

bomont

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001055124/article/what-we-learned-from-sundays-week-2-games

I'm not talking content, but general writing ability, up to and including basic grammar. I realize most people probably don't care, but does it bother anyone else that these so-called professional writers "write" like a (drunk) 3d-grader? Has proofreading become optional? Don't they teach grammar in schools anymore? Most of you could probably do better. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bomont said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001055124/article/what-we-learned-from-sundays-week-2-games

I'm not talking content, but general writing ability, up to and including basic grammar. I realize most people probably don't care, but does it bother anyone else that these so-called professional writers "write" like a (drunk) 3d-grader? Has proofreading become optional? Don't they teach grammar in schools anymore? Most of you could probably do better. 

NFL owned media is terrible, doesn’t surprise me.

Good Morning Football is one of the worst football programs of all time 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Dome said:

NFL owned media is terrible, doesn’t surprise me.

Good Morning Football is one of the worst football programs of all time 

Super Bowl LII Week some NFL.com turd ranked Super Bowl QBs and put Foles behind Ferragamo.

• That was a paid NFL.com writer, not a drunk rambling on Reddit

I like some of what GMF does but they had some idiots yelling outside segment and I have not watched it since.