Week 3: MNF - (1-1) Bears "@" (0-2) Redskins

MikeT14

I may be going against the grain hear but i honestly think that this is the one we get our first win on. HEAR ME OUT!!!! while our defense has played rather poorly we also went up against two "elite" in  my opinion offenses. its been the big plays and deep balls that have really hurt us. II dont see Mitch being half the deep ball thrower that Dak and Wentz are. While they do have some good receiving options I just dont think Mitch will live up to the hype of being drafted as high as he was.

Now the Bears defense is scary... really scary. I dont see us being able to run the ball at all but with that said, I see a lot of catches out the backfield for Thompson and in space I think he can put up some yds.

In order to win this game we need to take the shots down field. I think Terry has another good game

Redskins win 24-20

Keenum 23-33 265yd 2 TDs

AP 10 rush for 25 yds

Scary Terry 6 rec for 120 yds

Chris Thompson 8 rec 60 yds

Quinn 4 rec 35 yds

VD 2 rec 20 yds

P rich 2 rec 20yds

Harmon 1 rec 10 yds

Hopkins 3/3 xp 1/1 FG

Defense records a strip sack returned for TD ( Sweat Finally emerges)

• Like 1

First and most importantly- Where are all the pictures of the girls? We need them even more this year! 

Next- I think we win this one. So I’m taking the SnyderSkins and the points for 

JointFavorableDeermouse-size_restricted.

I see us intercepting Mitchell 2 times and we recover a fumble, and we have some big special teams plays for 9 points and mvp gets 100 yards and keenum plays it safe passing for 110 yards and we have more runs than passes where the offense scores 3 points and we stop the run on defense. We haven’t done any of these things yet lol so it will be a weird game. 

Snyderskins 12

Da Bares 11 we get a safety when Moses gets called for a hold while we pass from the end zone 

Edited by Doc Draper
  • Like 2