3. 3. This week the browns

• crap the bed
    • play better
    • Freddie improves
    • Baker looks HAWT
    • under 10 penalties
    • finally get an INT
    • Chubb takes over from Gurley best powerback in the league

When we miss the playoffs this year, remember this game tonight.

We held them 20 points at home and lost.  This ish can’t happen.

I’m not on the fire Freddie bandwagon, but maybe it’s time for Monken to call the plays.  This offense looks nothing like what he ran last year.  No creativity, no trickery, predictable, sloppy.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

When we miss the playoffs this year, remember this game tonight.

We held them 20 points at home and lost.  This ish can’t happen.

I’m not on the fire Freddie bandwagon, but maybe it’s time for Monken to call the plays.  This offense looks nothing like what he ran last year.  No creativity, no trickery, predictable, sloppy.

Playoffs? We're a 7-9 team at best. We'll get some ugly wins, but it'll mostly be last second losses. 

Just now, NateDawg said:

Why trade for Odell if you’re going to make him JAG in your game plan? And with the game on the line. I’m glad we have him but gimme Peppers back if that’s the plan. 

I honestly think that's most of the issue. We have a million plays for him, but Baker isn't allowed to/able to look anywhere else on those plays. Just stares him down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

It was indescribably bad on offense. That’s my point. Defense did great, but we are not close to where we need to be on offense. 

indescribably? Its easy, they have no idea what they want to do. Play calls have no flow. You dont see any plays getting set up, they have no identity. This was nothing like last year. I dont know if its because of the additition of Monken or the subtraction of Zamp.  

I know Bit was going up against Donald a lot but he looked bad. He is supposed to be one of the better LGs in the game. He looked like a a JAG out there tonight

Man, tough loss. I didn't expect to win - I actually thought we'd lose by more. But because of our depleted defense. The defense stepped up and played a really good game (except Whitehead). The offense is just lost. Baker needs to get better, along with the OL, but Freddie needs to put these guys in a better position. The one drive where he was calling plays to our strengths we actually drove down the field, although we ended up with a FG.

Baker and the OL are definitely partly why we lost, but most of the blame is on Freddie, IMO.

Baker has developed happy feet and is fleeing unnecessarily.

Why are we running so many slow developing plays?  It was either that or a RB screen.  

I don’t recall seeing many crossing routes, quick slants, outs..

How about a goddam reverse or fake reverse or flea flicker?  A jet sweep?  Shovel pass??  Anything?

• Like 1