It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Well maybe we should just roll with Orca

Yeah, definitely Orca. I saw him kill last night!

No you didn't, I'm the watcher!

...I was trying to protect you, you troglodyte

Whoops

The crowd swooped in quickly on The Orca, placing the noose around his neck and tightening it. They lifted him up and he began struggling, flailing around wildly. 

"No, no! It's not my time!"

After a minute, the struggling stopped and The Orca fell limp. The crowd began to murmur with satisfaction and started leaving. That's when they heard the laughter. It was quiet at first but got louder and louder and soon The Orca snapped his head back, laughing wildly.

"I am the eater of worlds! You cannot kill me! I'll make you all float!"

His body began to dissolve into ashes. As those ashes hit the ground they formed into spiders, thousands of crawling, disgusting spiders. The spiders swarmed the crowd who began panicking immediately. Many people were overtaken by the spiders while most escaped. As the spiders crawled away, more laughter could be heard.

The Orca has survived.

It is now Night 3! You have until 10 PM EST to get your moves in. If I get all moves before then, the night phase will end early.

@TheKillerNacho, @Matts4313, @The Orca, @Malfatron, @squire12, @Forge, @theuntouchable, @Whicker, @Ragnarok, @SwAg

tenor.gif?itemid=4728703

Wow that um

tenor.gif

1. @rackcs pretty sneaky twist on the watcher...didnt see that coming 

2. I thought I played this rather well so far

3. I kinda wish i used the claim i created before Pickle posted that ugly claim xD

4. i regret nothing...well 2 things...but both kind was out of my hands and unexpected

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you really not know anything about IT? 2 movies and a book, all popular in your lifetime. 

Yes, the kids beat him the first time by being brave. Pennywise tries to seperate them to get them scared, but it doesnt work, they band together and use group strength to fight him.

Even more lore, Pennywise is actually some universal demon that just feeds on fear. IIRC he is basically like Glactus  from marvel, or thanos, or any other enormously big time bad guy. Killing kids is just a hobby he does when he is awake, every 30 years. But he is basically Satan if you want to relate him to a religion. He is bigger than the Earth.  

^^^^someone can add or correct this. 

I have no familiarity with the source material, correct.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4728703

Wow that um

tenor.gif

1. @rackcs pretty sneaky twist on the watcher...didnt see that coming 

2. I thought I played this rather well so far

3. I kinda wish i used the claim i created before Pickle posted that ugly claim xD

4. i regret nothing...well 2 things...but both kind was out of my hands and unexpected

You and your brother were both scum and caught by Day 2. How either of you think you played well is mind boggling. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Everyone get your moves in so we can lynch Orca again. Think about how satisfying that’ll be!

Im looking forward to doing it in perpetuity. Just like @Dome the last time the mafia got a super OP role. 

• Like 1

@Malfatron

I had this in the quoted PM from Racks and almost posted it. It is a masterpiece imo

@rackcs this should have been my fake claim xD 

Welcome to Derry The Orca! You are…

Paul Sheldon, Misery-Aligned

You are the author of the Misery Chastain novel series. Before you became a writer you lived in the small town of Derry. There you had a neighbor that was friends with your mother. The neighbor was Mrs. Kaspbrak. Mrs. Kaspbrak is the mother of Eddie. Later in life when certain events took place that resulted in your imprisonment and torture by Annie, you had a writing retreat near the Overlook Hotel. This Hotel was the key centerpiece in The Shining, where a caretaker tried to murder his family. 

You are tasked with outliving the Shining-Aligned player, but to win you must also survive to the end of the game. If you both survive to the end you kill each other and both lose.

Win Condition: Outlive the Shining-Aligned player and survive to the end of the game
Night Action: None
You may communicate with: Nobody

45 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You and your brother were both scum and caught by Day 2. How either of you think you played well is mind boggling. 

Im looking forward to doing it in perpetuity. Just like @Dome the last time the mafia got a super OP role. 

I wasnt caught...I was caught when an unforeseen mechanic nabbed me 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Malfatron

I had this in the quoted PM from Racks and almost posted it. It is a masterpiece imo

@rackcs this should have been my fake claim xD 

Welcome to Derry The Orca! You are…

Paul Sheldon, Misery-Aligned

You are the author of the Misery Chastain novel series. Before you became a writer you lived in the small town of Derry. There you had a neighbor that was friends with your mother. The neighbor was Mrs. Kaspbrak. Mrs. Kaspbrak is the mother of Eddie. Later in life when certain events took place that resulted in your imprisonment and torture by Annie, you had a writing retreat near the Overlook Hotel. This Hotel was the key centerpiece in The Shining, where a caretaker tried to murder his family. 

You are tasked with outliving the Shining-Aligned player, but to win you must also survive to the end of the game. If you both survive to the end you kill each other and both lose.

Win Condition: Outlive the Shining-Aligned player and survive to the end of the game
Night Action: None
You may communicate with: Nobody

So @Malfatron what do you think? Better or worse than the one I had?

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yeah...I've never seen that type of role before

you never saw a watcher before?

lets go to the tape

On 9/6/2019 at 11:47 AM, The Orca said:

You were a huge hindrance last game because you claimed 10 different things and contradicted your own claims multiple times. You also treat normal questions as hostile and role fishing (which 90% are not)

You basically countered my watcher claim as false by making up **** that was wrong further clouding the water on who to believe. If you just said yeah I visited Pickle and what your move was it would have been 1000000% better for us as civs.  I knew you visited Pickle and you lied about it...hurt civs tremendously. So yes you contributed...but in no positive manner at all imo. Even your last move couldnt be confirmed cause you lied and said you dont visit people, meaning Malf would have had to visit you which he was tracked to Touch by @Whicker. Hopefully you see how being caught in an outright lie by another town hurt the credibility of your claims later in the game and influenced who I could trust

Also you havent seen me tunnel in a while. Heck Racks on D1 here and you last game was an F grade from me in terms of tunneling capabilities lmao

On 8/6/2019 at 7:48 PM, The Orca said:

They redirect two players to each other...they know they are clear of at least 2 moves. For example an invest and a watcher. They pair them up the investigator invests someone not scum and the watch watches not scum...until people claim it's only really useful in causing chaos and knowing where two moves are going to be. Also it's not neccesarily only a scum move...but I cant remember ever seeing town have it

On 8/6/2019 at 2:26 PM, The Orca said:

Never said I was a watcher or Neighborizor. Lightning rod is my move, which also reveals I visited the person, I was told I redirected  multiple people who tried visiting Pickle. I'm not deathproof. I have vests

On 7/17/2019 at 11:34 PM, The Orca said:

Majority of roles minus watcher or tracker were either dealing with killing or preventing kills...this thought process wreaks scum from you imo

On 2/9/2019 at 6:28 PM, The Orca said:

Possible 1 was a tracker the other a watcher. 1 was odd night track, the other even night track. Something like that imo

On 11/12/2018 at 11:55 AM, The Orca said:

Well Im still confused on vike's move. If it is a watcher/tracker combo like BcB said...then yes I didn't go anywhere. if it is strictly a move making invest then yes I used the protect on myself. 

On 1/21/2018 at 9:42 PM, The Orca said:

Jfin claimed 1 shot watcher.  

On 1/23/2018 at 8:40 AM, The Orca said:

That's fair. First game I was the watcher as well though. I think I have been consistent in how I play. In hindsight we should have gone Sanchez last night. I really didnt think there would be 3 watcher roles so I went with Jfin. That and he was way too disinterested.

All I know, is I am a Regular Civilian with  1 shot watch. If you believe BcBs claim over mine if he ever claims then by all means lynch me. I will serve the town by taking my lynch then. 

I know BcB is Mafia so I will continue to advocate for me staying in the game another night beccause I love playing Mafia games now. If you all do lynch me, at least when I turn up Civ maybe next game I will get some faith put into my words 

• Like 1