The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Perhaps so. Even still, the use of pink in a game like this when other colors are available is a stretch. In Nacho's games, there were like 3 scum factions, 1-2 Indy, and a converter faction.

If you died and flipped red/evil, then he gets to play the "See, I'm telling you guys, Touch was after me because he's evil aligned. *Insert page after page of his master of rhetoric routine here*, all while earning another day and REALLY pushing a KSJ lynch, and he flips creepy, CEMENTING his status as leading a lynch on the creepy KSJ and killing an evil aligned player in less than a day. I guarantee you that it buys him time, as well as the evil faction time.

Which completely goes away when KSJ is the lynch and flips CREEPY. 

I agree with you, except for the part where SwAg discovered the guns in thread. What's he going to do? Give them to you and have you pull the trigger? That is a dead giveaway, so that's the option that was on the table, especially 2 hours before the deadline.

Or you were converted. It's an aggressive yet very solid strategy.

What I'm saying is this:

What does MONSTER do? How would you be a MONSTER when you are a poltergeist?

I’m almost positive there’s more than just indy forge out there. 

sure, but it’s still far fetched to begin with. And he would still be red lettered scum. He mentioned a framer because he KNEW there is a framer. As in, it’s part of his crew. 

it would not go away. He was outed as evil aligned, not creepy. 

so swag and I are crafty enough to come up with this master plan but we do it where HE comes up with the guns even though the best play was for me to have them? We’re crafty enough to draw up this elaborate plan where 1 scummate tries to kill me n1, and we plan out that whole game between him and I just to have the least optimal gameplay on it?? 

THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT MY MOVE ALL ALONG. 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m almost positive there’s more than just indy forge out there. 

You're probably right

sure, but it’s still far fetched to begin with. And he would still be red lettered scum. He mentioned a framer because he KNEW there is a framer. As in, it’s part of his crew. 

SwAg flipped EVIL. KSJ is going to flip CREEPY. There could have/was an invest on KSJ by the EVIL faction to come back that KSJ was the framer/creepy. Opposing scum factions also want to out each other. That's my point.

it would not go away. He was outed as evil aligned, not creepy. 

IF SwAg successfully hits you, you flip Evil AND he gets the KSJ train going who flips creepy, it would very likely go away/buy him plenty of time and give him the benefit of the doubt on a tampered invest.

so swag and I are crafty enough to come up with this master plan but we do it where HE comes up with the guns even though the best play was for me to have them? We’re crafty enough to draw up this elaborate plan where 1 scummate tries to kill me n1, and we plan out that whole game between him and I just to have the least optimal gameplay on it?? 

You can't be everywhere at once. Bedtimes and real life is a factor.

THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT MY MOVE ALL ALONG. 

I'll have to go back and reread.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You're probably right

SwAg flipped EVIL. KSJ is going to flip CREEPY. There could have/was an invest on KSJ by the EVIL faction to come back that KSJ was the framer/creepy. Opposing scum factions also want to out each other. That's my point.

IF SwAg successfully hits you, you flip Evil AND he gets the KSJ train going who flips creepy, it would very likely go away/buy him plenty of time and give him the benefit of the doubt on a tampered invest.

You can't be everywhere at once. Bedtimes and real life is a factor.

I'll have to go back and reread.

Oh, they absolutely do go after the other.  I think it’s far more likely that they knew KSJ was creepy and tried to pin him with the frame so that people thought it went away when KSJ died. 

who’s more likely to have a framer? Scum other or the primary scum group? He would still be “red lettered” scum. 

ok, but the concept was that swag and I planned that whole thing. So wouldn’t he just tell me what he thought it was and have me open it? 

easiest way would be to search “monster” then look for my earliest posts with it. It’s part of the reason I believed BCB because his protection didn’t fit the “mold” of a typical jailer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Also, full disclosure, you haven't really come out and said or had any type of confirmation what your ability is, and I have a hard time believing that an "OTHER" aligned player wouldn't have some type of ability. @Forge this is also why I'm a little hesitant of you...and this is why I downright DO NOT believe Squire, who blocked Town's most valuable voter and then magically decided not to block him the night he died...more importantly, Squire's ability is clearly a faction backed ability and decisively NOT an Indy one.

What do you mean? My ability has been well known and in thread since like day 3? I'm a mimic. 

• Like 2

I get what you’re saying mwil, I’m just trying to show you why that doesn’t fit. If the entire idea was to make one of myself or swag look better, there’s no chance in hell we would do it to where swag looks better. He had a red letter invest on him. You’re basically stating that in that scenario, we CHOSE to try and make Swag come out better. Even though the optimal play would have been to have me with the guns and trying to take the shot because that would give good credit in either direction. 

if I shot the gun and it worked? A red lettered swag is dead and I look extremely good. 

if I shot the gun and it backfired? An “evil” aligned player dies by trying to kill swag. Which would cause heavy doubt on the invest. 

if swag shoots the gun and kills me? It makes swag look good. 

if swag shoots the gun and it backfires? Nobody wins in that situation. 

IF swag and I were together, the most optimal play would have been for me to have the guns and take the shot. We would not have ****ed that situation up. 

not to mention the fact that I never would have pulled the trigger to begin with. Did you notice how each of the times I attempted to take the guns I IMMEDIATELY gave ET one? Then in the next attempt I gave ET AND DOME one? I had a very good feeling that it was a trap and I walked Swag right into that trap. 

ultimately, I am not town so there is no true blame in lynching me. I am a bit annoyed that it happened but i know that I’m right. Is the situation that’s been produced pretty far fetched? Yea, but I can see WHY people would think that. Couple it with a framed invest and it makes sense. The part I’m pissed off about is people not listening to me. I have seriously nailed the piss out of this game and is by far and away the best scum hunting I’ve ever done. I can seriously count on one hand how many times I’ve been lynched in the last couple years of playing this game. That is not an exaggeration. And I was almost lynched d1? Scum was 100% involved in that, guaranteed. 

if you feel you need to lynch KSJ now, that’s fine just make sure you to after the 4 evil aligned left. Jason, squire, n4l and pickle. 

44 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

easiest way would be to search “monster” then look for my earliest posts with it. It’s part of the reason I believed BCB because his protection didn’t fit the “mold” of a typical jailer. 

Singular vs. Plural?

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Player List

1. Forge @Forge: Claimed FRIENDLY OTHER

2. Malf  Psycho,  Good Aligned

00. Slappy @Slappy McWhat exactly are you/would you like to claim?

4. Whicker @Whicker: Claimed TOWN Investigator

5. Bcb: The Exorcist, Good Aligned 

6. Dome: Poltergeist, Good Aligned

7. KSJ @kingseanjohn: Whicker invested in him and he came back CREEPY

8. Naz: The Purge,  Good Aligned

9. Mwil: (Alive ) Jaws, Good Aligned 

10. Matts:  Pet Sematary, Good Aligned 

11. Nacho: Cabin in the Woods, Good Aligned

12. Swag: A Nightmare on Elm Street, Evil Aligned

13. Pickle @Pickle RickWhat exactly are you/would you like to claim?

14. Racks: IT, Good Aligned

15. Llama: Hellraiser, Good Aligned

16. Mission (Llama 2.0) @LlamaloverWhat exactly are you/would you like to claim?

17. Daboyle @daboyle250What exactly are you/would you like to claim?

18. Counselor @CounselorWhat exactly are you/would you like to claim? You've claimed both scum and vanilla Town/Friday the 13th

19. Squire @squire12: Has claimed Friendly other, likely scum

20. Touch @theuntouchable: Has claimed pink friendly other, Forge/Whicker invested him as Evil Aligned (Possible KSJ Framer)

21. Mega Ron (Nacho 2.0)- Dawn of the Dead, Creepy Aligned

22. Jason @jasonwbantle: Claimed Town Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Walking Dead, blocker, probably Evil Aligned

23. VMD: The Pyramid, Good Aligned

24. ww @wwhickokWhat exactly are you/would you like to claim? You've done NOTHING to help us in this whatsoever. 

25. Kotn: (Racks 2.0) Halloween, Good Aligned

26. Cheese: Evil Aligned

27. ET:The Shining, Good Aligned

28. N4L @N4LWhat exactly are you/would you like to claim? You've done NOTHING to help us in this whatsoever. Based upon your anti town moves, I'd say you're a lock for SCUM

Ho ho ho, I am ze evil Christmas spirit Krampus. I am in ze commuting business.