The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

30 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Forge

Who do you think has the advantage currently?

I'd give town the advantage even if it was tied up at the current point in time with the voting scenario (excluding KSJ and Whicker because they can't vote, and myself as independent).  Obviously in that case, I'm the king maker, but I think that scum is at a disadvantage because they aren't aligned. I think that they think that they may be a vote short to boot which is why they can't just come out and claim and try to unify. IT's hard enough even if they have the numbers to trust that to go through, and when you doubt that you have the numbers, it's a non starter. Here's where I stand:

I don't buy your story of being an independent. I admit the possibility of its existence, though, but it doesn't line up for me with your ability, as that seriously is the worst indy ability ever if it doesn't have some sort of conversion mechanic. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I don't think that you play this as an indy the way that you have either. You've been insanely anti town with a lot of moves (and I say that completely understanding the fear Whicker inspires when you are a third party). 

I think Jason is certainly scum just from the kills. Nothing else would fit the profile. 

Counselor is my dark horse scum. Could have absolutely been him that killed Llama 1.0 based on the write up based on his claim of being Friday the 13th. Note that Llama 1.0 appears to have been killed by a clean blade, not serrated, no teeth like a chainsaw, would match up with Jason's machete. He would be Evil aligned. 

KSJ has obviously been outed as Creepy by Whicker. I have no reason to doubt that at this point in time. I still don't know how figures into the big dog angle if he's creepy aligned, however. That doesn't make a ton of sense to me. Possible flavor I suppose, but I don't know....zombies, ghosts, big dog just isn't a triumvirate that makes a ton of sense to me through association. 

My biggest problem is that I don't know what to do with the big dog or Pickle.  He's responsible for multiple kills (the dog) but I don't know how that matches up with Creepy or really, even evil (unless maybe he was Damien's dog from the Omen or something). Could certainly be possible that this is Pickle, lying about the mist and that he is in fact the giant dog. The mist would make him creepy, which would support my 4+4 faction scenario, but like I said, I struggle with the dog and it's affiliation in that situation.  

If Pickle is the Mist, I could see him being civ or creepy. I don't think that fits in with evil. If Pickle is Cujo, then I kind of feel like he would be evil, and that would make the set up a 3 man minor faction with a 5 man larger faction. 

Worst case scenario is all 5 of you are scum, which still leaves me in a position of kingmaker (5:5:1) but with scum unable to unify. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd give town the advantage even if it was tied up at the current point in time with the voting scenario (excluding KSJ and Whicker because they can't vote, and myself as independent).  Obviously in that case, I'm the king maker, but I think that scum is at a disadvantage because they aren't aligned. I think that they think that they may be a vote short to boot which is why they can't just come out and claim and try to unify. IT's hard enough even if they have the numbers to trust that to go through, and when you doubt that you have the numbers, it's a non starter. Here's where I stand:

I don't buy your story of being an independent. I admit the possibility of its existence, though, but it doesn't line up for me with your ability, as that seriously is the worst indy ability ever if it doesn't have some sort of conversion mechanic. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I don't think that you play this as an indy the way that you have either. You've been insanely anti town with a lot of moves (and I say that completely understanding the fear Whicker inspires when you are a third party). 

I think Jason is certainly scum just from the kills. Nothing else would fit the profile. 

Counselor is my dark horse scum. Could have absolutely been him that killed Llama 1.0 based on the write up based on his claim of being Friday the 13th. Note that Llama 1.0 appears to have been killed by a clean blade, not serrated, no teeth like a chainsaw, would match up with Jason's machete. He would be Evil aligned. 

KSJ has obviously been outed as Creepy by Whicker. I have no reason to doubt that at this point in time. I still don't know how figures into the big dog angle if he's creepy aligned, however. That doesn't make a ton of sense to me. Possible flavor I suppose, but I don't know....zombies, ghosts, big dog just isn't a triumvirate that makes a ton of sense to me through association. 

My biggest problem is that I don't know what to do with the big dog or Pickle.  He's responsible for multiple kills (the dog) but I don't know how that matches up with Creepy or really, even evil (unless maybe he was Damien's dog from the Omen or something). Could certainly be possible that this is Pickle, lying about the mist and that he is in fact the giant dog. The mist would make him creepy, which would support my 4+4 faction scenario, but like I said, I struggle with the dog and it's affiliation in that situation.  

If Pickle is the Mist, I could see him being civ or creepy. I don't think that fits in with evil. If Pickle is Cujo, then I kind of feel like he would be evil, and that would make the set up a 3 man minor faction with a 5 man larger faction. 

Worst case scenario is all 5 of you are scum, which still leaves me in a position of kingmaker (5:5:1) but with scum unable to unify. 

My option to play all sides went out the window with slappy tracking me n1.  If I can law low on the ability I could have moved my block easier.  Dome came out with the double vote ...supposedly.  I still am not sure on the VC from n1.  What I saw and posted there was no double vote.  So I thought he was lying and blocked him another 2 days thinking he was scum lying about the double vote.

I haven’t killed anyone. I’m too big a noob to **** with you guys on this. I told you all I’m tcm and roleblock early on. I never claimed twd (which is a tv series). That was a typo I immediately corrected. I’ve proved my loyalty so many times and promised to role block and vote however you all want. But all I get is ppl calling me a liar. I know it’s just a game and maybe I’m just a little tipsy on Friday night but it’s frustrating lol.

im done asking as nobody responds anyways. I guess I’ll just stick with MWil 

Good luck everyone.