The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

Fwiw, I've tried very hard to help both sides. The alignment compare, not voting swag, oh and I killed ET (well, I think there was a cross kill there. I was who swallowed him whole). But I still obviously scum hunt for town. I think I've played a damn good game considering the position. I think I've certainly played well enough to deserve a win

@Forge  you get this kill from Mwil on N3?

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Forge  you get this kill from Mwil on N3?

No. I found a pick axe in the house in thread that gave me a one off vig hit. 

My moves were as said. Bcb (failed) / nothing / Whicker / invest touch / Whicker / invest WW

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

No. I found a pick axe in the house in thread that gave me a one off vig hit. 

My moves were as said. Bcb (failed) / nothing / Whicker / invest touch / Whicker / invest WW

Really.  I must have been at work that early part.   The last few days I have not been able to get in on the finding stuff in house.  

I wonder if there was something to who was finding the items.

The Orca was furious at not getting his fill of blood shed from the previous lynching, so he was out for vengeance. He grabs @MWil23 by the head and drags him up to the landing. He has the minion orcas hold him down while he sticks a 23 hour grenade in his mouth and pulls the pin. "Now Mwil its time to put up or well BOOM! You have 5 guesses to correctly answer this word association type game correctly or bye bye forever. Please tag me in thread when you have selected a category and for each of your guesses."

Prompt:

When the group went back to their spots they saw where Dayboyle had been the previous day stumbling about and drinking rum. All that remained of him was a cut up body. When inspected it appeared the body was torn to shreds by a blade, which contained teeth that were similar to a chainsaw.

@daboyle250 is Dead, he was Frankenstein Good Aligned

It is now D8. It is no long necessary to make an interactive move.   

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

The Orca was furious at not getting his fill of blood shed from the previous lynching, so he was out for vengeance. He grabs @MWil23 by the head and drags him up to the landing. He has the minion orcas hold him down while he sticks a 23 hour grenade in his mouth and pulls the pin. "Now Mwil its time to put up or well BOOM! You have 5 guesses to correctly answer this word association type game correctly or bye bye forever. Please tag me in thread when you have selected a category and for each of your guesses."

Prompt:

When the group went back to their spots they saw where Dayboyle had been the previous day stumbling about and drinking rum. All that remained of him was a cut up body. When inspected it appeared the body was torn to shreds by a blade, which contained teeth that were similar to a chainsaw.

@daboyle250 is Dead, he was Frankenstein Good Aligned

It is now D8. It is no long necessary to make an interactive move.   

Wasn’t my chainsaw- swear to God. I’m not killing anyone. I’m still and only ever have been role blocker.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I seriously had this gif queued up for touch when I investigated him, then he came back evil, then ended up creepy. So I never got to use it

This makes me giggle. Everyone wanted to kill @theuntouchable and I said he had to live so we could frame him. I couldn't stop laughing when it turned out both of you invested him. He was dumbfounded 

He somehow posted a joke list with 8 people and nailed all 6 of us. He kept saying it was the best game he had ever played but somehow was gonna get lynched. He honestly had us all pegged. Shame mwil didn't believe him eariler lol 

I couldn't believe it worked out the way it did

Besides the touch frame, my absolute favorite part of the game was how mad @Dome got at the word jazz lmaoooo that **** made me pee my pants from laughing. He was so pissed when he had to guess a number between 1-100 hahha He was so frustrated and then I introduced him to my chainsaw

This was a lot of fun and shout out to @The Orca for making it all possible. 

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

Better than that 24 hour bull **** where I had zero opportunity halfway through the game. Essentially wasting my time.

For those wondering, bantle really is who he appeared to be and had no idea what he was doing lmao 

A for effort though. He made @Malfatron proud imo

This was my first mafia. I took great pleasure in my 5 direct kills. Racks, dome, slappy, ww, and daboyle.... Sorry lol 

These posts are gonna look so bad when we somehow lose lol 

• Like 1