GOTW #2 | Week 4 | #11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

Just now, Nazgul said:

We ended the shut-out streak. That's the take away today.

And maybe the last 15 minutes convinced the coaching staff that you can just throw it anywhere near Black, DPJ, and Collins and it will work?  You don't even need to pass block if you just throw fifteen yard jump balls to the edge.

Shea looked legit with Ole Miss and now looks like how garbage under Harbs? Do we officially remove the label as QB Guru from Harbs?

man 5 years in and he still can’t find his QB.

Day has been on the job for 5 months and has made his QB into a headman candidate

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I spent my day at a Wisconsin bar, so believe me, I got rocked

Easily the most shaken I've been in the direction of the program. Completely outcoached, outplayed, outeverythinged.

As many have put it, you watch Michigan make offense look insanely hard, and yet everywhere around the country, offense is easy as hell. I honestly believe this offense would be better with Pep Hamilton at OC, because whatever the hell they're doing now flat out isn't working. And since 90% of the game plan isn't "throw it up to your NFL caliber receivers and let them make a play," well... they also brought back 4 All-Conference OL and probably upgraded at RT, and yet they look far worse as a unit.

Edited by JammerHammer21
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Shea looked legit with Ole Miss and now looks like how garbage under Harbs? Do we officially remove the label as QB Guru from Harbs?

man 5 years in and he still can’t find his QB.

Day has been on the job for 5 months and has made his QB into a headman candidate

Shea did not look that legit at Ole Miss. He was definitely better last year than he ever was at Ole Miss. He looks awful this year, though.

8 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Shea did not look that legit at Ole Miss. He was definitely better last year than he ever was at Ole Miss. He looks awful this year, though.

he looked legit enough that everyone was prepared to name him as one of the better QBs in the nation cause he was going to be playing under Harbs and potentially take his play to the next level. That people were thinking, that Harbs might have finally found a QB that could take his team to the next level

Stat wise, his Ole Miss last year is very comparable to his first year with Michigan. If he threw it as much at Ole Miss like he did his first year with Michigan, he would have put up 3200+yards and 21 TDs. Very similar to Michigan. 

Its very safe to say that Patterson and Michigan have been very disappointing. Harbs entire time with Michigan, his QB play has been very disappointing. 

All the trash Zach Smith was saying about Gattis on his podcast seems to be true. That dude has been a major disappointment so far

19 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Haha did he really call all fans trashy after defending that huge bag of trash?  

What that little girl will fail to tell you is that I "defended" Meyer when it was still speculation. They e-castrated the guy before anything really came up except accusations. I used the "wait and see" approach bc that's what everyone should. So yeah, screw your fans for taunting injured players and if you don't agree, screw you

Edited by JTagg7754

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

he looked legit enough that everyone was prepared to name him as one of the better QBs in the nation cause he was going to be playing under Harbs and potentially take his play to the next level. That people were thinking, that Harbs might have finally found a QB that could take his team to the next level

Stat wise, his Ole Miss last year is very comparable to his first year with Michigan. If he threw it as much at Ole Miss like he did his first year with Michigan, he would have put up 3200+yards and 21 TDs. Very similar to Michigan. 

Its very safe to say that Patterson and Michigan have been very disappointing. Harbs entire time with Michigan, his QB play has been very disappointing. 

All the trash Zach Smith was saying about Gattis on his podcast seems to be true. That dude has been a major disappointment so far

Shea's stats his second year at Ole Miss were boosted by throwing 9 TDs against FCS competition in two games. He was definitely not as good as he was last year.

There are times where Shea shows why he was a 5* talent (and his high school pedigree was a huge reason why he had so much hype coming in), but it usually revolves around his first read, because he just does not read the field well. And now the read option game is completely gone, so a big part of his game from last year is gone, making things even worse.

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

What that little girl will fail to tell you is that I "defended" Meyer when it was still speculation. They e-castrated the guy before anything really came up except accusations. I used the "wait and see" approach bc that's what everyone should. So yeah, screw your fans for taunting injured players and if you don't agree, screw you

Wow talk about triggered. You should probably take a break from the internet for awhile. You supported a scum bag with a long history of questionable behavior dating back to his Florida days yet you have no problem throwing Badgers fans under a bus for a few peoples stupid most likely drunk behavior at a football game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Wow talk about triggered. You should probably take a break from the internet for awhile. You supported a scum bag with a long history of questionable behavior dating back to his Florida days yet you have no problem throwing Badgers fans under a bus for a few peoples stupid most likely drunk behavior at a football game. 

Triggered? Hmmm... Well if you say so, I guess. I know, I know, the whole "wait until the facts come out" is unpopular these days. You go ahead and continue to not denounce fans mocking injured players as classless though. That's your fault, not mine.