3-0

incognito_man

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

There is plenty of improvement to be had for sure. The difference between this year and years past, we have an extremely talented defense. Maybe not 2010 talented, but close. The offense is struggling to be sure. I think LaFleur has a lot of growing to do as a HC and a play caller. I actually wish someone else was doing the play calling to be honest. The 3rd quarter Denver knew exactly what he was calling on virtually every play. 

Rodgers was wild on three consecutive throws early when we could have put up another scoring drive. Didn't get his mojo back until late in the game. 

This is a talented roster though! It doesn't matter who the best team is week 1. It matters who the best team is in week 21. 

Yeah feels like there's a multitude of issues on offense unfortunately. Can't really get the run game going. Not a lot a depth of threatening receivers. Rodgers not quite right. MLF calling some questionable stuff. Playing pretty conservative.

It is nice to have the D to save us but it feels so damn odd haha

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Denver's offense isn't horrible. They are above average.

We'll agree to disagree.  I've unfortunately had to stomach all 3 of their games this year and that's I    what I  would consider a terrible offense.  They aren't winning many football games this year and it's going to because of that offense.  

8 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Someone who re-watches the all-22, in the first quarter when Rodgers misses the shot to Tonyan was Lewis also open? I think that the high throw to Allison on the next play, he might have had MVS open on the sideline as well.  They may not have been open, defensive backs react when the pass is thrown, but they look like they may have been other options on those plays. 

I dont think either one of those throws were poor decisions, just executed poorly. I'll keep an eye out, though.

It's gotten real weird in this thread. You guys, we're 3-0 sunshine-rainbows.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I know I'll get push back but AB is looking like a good tire kick right now. He didn't break a womans jaw, he didn't kick a woman, he didn't break a kids arm etc.  I say let's rent him him for the rest of the season, win the Owl then let him walk like we did with Rison.

Let's give him a super wide benefit of the doubt, and he is innocent in his charges.  He has burned 3 bridges in less than a year.  He is a giant pain in the ***.  He just got released by three of the most experienced coaches in the league, and we want to saddle a rookie coach with that? 

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Why would we conclude that the lack of WR3 and TE is the cause of this offenses struggles?

We don't even have a WR2, wtf are you talking about? MVS is a WR3 deep ball threat. Geronimo is a WR5. We don't have a WR2. 

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

We have a QB who doesn't like throwing to those guys and a coach who doesn't scheme for them?

This narrative needs to die. He's thrown plenty to MVS and Allison. 

• Like 1

Just now, HighCalebR said:

I dont think either one of those throws were poor decisions, just executed poorly. I'll keep an eye out, though.

It's gotten real weird in this thread. You guys, we're 3-0 sunshine-rainbows.

I agree.  It is just something that I saw a minute ago watching the highlights.  But that is TV copy.  A lot of receivers will look open after the ball is in the air because the defensive backs will chase the play down, but these looked open about the same time.  Maybe I'm wrong.  It happens.  

6 minutes ago, SSG said:

We'll agree to disagree.  I've unfortunately had to stomach all 3 of their games this year and that's I    what I  would consider a terrible offense.  They aren't winning many football games this year and it's going to because of that offense.  

I can't stop you for disagreeing with facts, stats and reality. You are free to be wrong!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

“I’m sorry I'm sick of this me too crowd. I have zero pity for women who wait years before they make accusations.”

i don’t care about AB what so ever. But how dare you be so disrespectful to women who suffer through such a traumatic event. You have no clue how hard it is for people to come forward with that stuff. You need to really re-evaluate things.

I should not of said me too crowd because innocent victims are apart of that group.  But sorry can't apologize for the opportunist that are out there and those are the ones I was really addressing. But I get you being offended by the statement.

Edited by St Vince

14 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The DEN offense really isn't horrible.  Turnovers killed them today, but they were not "bad" by any means.  I would think their ability to put repeated long drives together vs what GB fans seem to believe is a very good defense would remove DEN from the horrible offense category.

JMO but that Denver offense had looked horrible up until today. They were dominated by a piss poor Oakland defense in the opener and looked terrible for 3/4s of last weeks game.  

Denver had just as many long drives today as they'd had on their entire season coming into today.  

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I should not of said me too crowd because innocent victims are apart of that group.  But sorry can't apologize for the opportunist that are out there and those are the ones I really was realky addressing. But I get you being offended by the statement.

Maybe focus less on the fraction of a percent you're so upset about and redirect your energy to the vast vast vast VAST majority who are real victims. 

Just a thought. Folks might take you and your grown man opinion more seriously, then. Since real "grown men" issue educated opinions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SSG said:

JMO but that Denver offense had looked horrible up until today. They were dominated by a piss poor Oakland defense in the opener and looked terrible for 3/4s of last weeks game.  

Denver had just as many long drives today as they'd had on their entire season coming into today.  

SSG - I cant say I've made a study of watching DEN games - and apparently you've seen them all - but - somebody on Twitter today produced some stats indicating they were moving the ball - much as they did against us.

Now - they came in winless and left winless - so nobody's saying they're approaching greatness anytime soon - but for whatever they're doing, they appear to be at least being somewhat consistent on offense and putting some kind of drives together.  Thats all.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

SSG - I cant say I've made a study of watching DEN games - and apparently you've seen them all - but - somebody on Twitter today produced some stats indicating they were moving the ball - much as they did against us.

Now - they came in winless and left winless - so nobody's saying they're approaching greatness anytime soon - but for whatever they're doing, they appear to be at least being somewhat consistent on offense and putting some kind of drives together.  Thats all.

14th in dvoa coming into today.

They definitely aren't terrible. Unless one's comparison base doesn't include the bottom 12-16 offenses in the league. 

Compared to elite offenses, Denver is terrible. Compared to the whole league they are average or a little better.

• Like 1

Just now, incognito_man said:

I can't stop you for disagreeing with facts, stats and reality. You are free to be wrong!

You are correct given that your "facts" aren't generally anything more than just your opinion.  The same sort of "facts" that had you thinking Jmon Moore was a superb WR talent before TC :)