Injury updates

Golfman

Looks like Kevin King and Tony Brown are long shots to play. Jackson, Sullivan and Holman going to get some snaps it looks like. Guessing we are going to be without D. Adams, Fackrell and Williams as well. I just wish Kevin King could stay on the field. It is so frustrating. 

Cowboys have some issues at OT. 

https://www.packers.com/team/injury-report/

5 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

All he does is make plays man

He'll shut me up soon I'm sure. He's just nothing to get excited over. I'm pretty confident that guy's not going to have a thousand yards in his career after this yet you'd have thought by a couple people he'd get close this year after the PS stuff

14 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Looks like Kevin King and Tony Brown are long shots to play. Jackson, Sullivan and Holman going to get some snaps it looks like. Guessing we are going to be without D. Adams, Fackrell and Williams as well. I just wish Kevin King could stay on the field. It is so frustrating.

Was concerned this would happen. I hope we "next man up" it well enough.

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Still in concussion protocol it seems, but reports are that he seems to be his usual happy self.  

Man they could use him this week.  The cheap shot he took last week deeply affected the Packers power running game and it showed.

1 hour ago, coachbuns said:

Man they could use him this week.  The cheap shot he took last week deeply affected the Packers power running game and it showed.

I've never thought that he was even a "decent" running back.   Just too limited athletically.

But...that kid (Williams) has heart and passion.  He makes up for some of those physical shortcomings with his sheer will.  Tough guy, too.

You bet he was missed.  And I hope he comes back soon ready and raring to go.  He really won me over a couple of weeks ago with his passion on the field.  

On 03/10/2019 at 4:46 PM, vegas492 said:

I've never thought that he was even a "decent" running back.   Just too limited athletically.

But...that kid (Williams) has heart and passion.  He makes up for some of those physical shortcomings with his sheer will.  Tough guy, too.

You bet he was missed.  And I hope he comes back soon ready and raring to go.  He really won me over a couple of weeks ago with his passion on the field.  

Guys like that may not be the best player on the team, but in many ways they are sort of the heart of it. I got more angry with the hit on him last week than I have been for a long time (at least when it comes to football).

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 4:48 PM, Golfman said:

Good thing he's back, our #1 WR is probably going to miss this game so he'll slide right into that spot and the engine will roll on! 

Evidently D. Adams is officially out of tomorrow's game in Dallas.  :(

On 10/3/2019 at 9:46 AM, vegas492 said:

I don't think we missed Williams so much as our Head Coach got into his own head about not having a power back and dropped the ball. 

5 hours ago, Pugger said:

Evidently D. Adams is officially out of tomorrow's game in Dallas.  :(

Yep! So is Tony Brown and Jamall Williams. King is doubtful with a groin injury, so we're short at CB. Josh Jackson's turn to earn more playing time going forward. Needs to come up big.