BDL 2019 Week 4 - Singapore Sentinels @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

Whicker

Singapore Sentinels @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2019 at 04:00 AM

13 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Both teams have really good defenses. However, Ivory Coast also has a formidable rushing attack. I like both passing attacks but Bell isnt active and Conner hasn't been real effective. For me, Ivory coast is gonna be able to tire the opposing defense and get an upset here.

24-21 ICBR

Even if you are taking that into account that Bell is on a bye week, which has been explained already. Why not wait until Monday night to see how Conner plays this week?

Conner and Darrel Williams were great this week btw.

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Even if you are taking that into account that Bell is on a bye week, which has been explained already. Why not wait until Monday night to see how Conner plays this week?

Conner and Darrel Williams were great this week btw.

I think that's a fair point but I did explain why I vote early

• Like 1

I think both teams defensive lines are going to have field days today, honestly. I think the QB with the ability to improvise and save his own life more consistently is going to win this one, but both QB's could end up clinging to life when this one is over. 

Sing Sing 21-14.

Yeah I don't think that's a game where a ton of points are gonna be scored. Both DLs will dominate, in both facets of the game. In game where it will come down to one drive or one play, I just trust more ARod and Allen/Gordon than a Matt Ryan jumpball to Jeffrey. 17-7 Singapore

I hate to be the guy that's just echoing others, but I agree with Lash and Ted here and am going to vote Singapore.

Dennis Kelly and Andre Smith against Danielle Hunter and Aaron Donald is a only a small mismatch. Kelce will probably help some against Donald but the Singapore edges will win (not the biggest fan of Ricky Wagner). Likewise for the Ivory Coast edges.

I like Nick Chubb here as IC still has the Kelce/Martin combination and I think Damon Harrison is playing hurt as he's been pretty ineffective, but the IC passing game I don't see working too well with the aforementioned pass rush and Singapore corners are playing well.

I really don't like the Singapore O-line much at all, but Rodgers can make things happen and Allen is near matchup proof. I think Lavonte limits Waller but he's still able to move a couple of chains. LeVeon is also someone I trust to make a couple things out of nothing. Singapore has enough viable weaponry to outgun a decent day from Chubb.

Weak play from Donald on D and Bell on O coinciding with strong play from Chubb and Ryan gives the edge on performance to Ivory Coast.  

The offense gameplan from IC seems to provide better opportunities for their playmakers and their defensive gameplan has me believing they can contain Rogers enough to take a lead and hold it with their running game.  

28-24 IC is how I see it.