BDL 2019 Week 4 - Singapore Sentinels @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

Whicker

Singapore Sentinels @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2019 at 04:00 AM

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

But only 7 on offense. I thought it was 16 bench total?

You could be right (don't want to scroll through the rules document right now). I always tell people it's up to 8 on each side of the ball.

Again, no problem with me either way. I was curious at Bcb's statement and happened to see you had 9.

• Like 1

IC gets the win. Juice is a nice touch but he doesn’t make the difference. Not sure about how the bench thing works and if it is indeed illegal my vote needs to change to Sing Sing. Back to the game. Those Guards are going to get eaten up for Sing Sing. There is some nice strategy at play but IC 20-17 baby.

Arguably the game of the week here. I am not a fan of Singapore’s interior OL but their tackles can win some matchups against Mack and Garrett. It’ll be difficult to block that pass rush but the I-formations and extra blocking should lead to some helpful moments. 

I think Singapore’s defense is the difference maker here. There LB core matches well with a very talented running game and the middle of the field on all levels features perhaps the most talented players at each position (DT, LB, SS).

• Like 2