Trubisky 2019 season development & growth thread

malagabears

10 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Riddick was a huge Trubisky guy, too. He tweeted the other day that he's "disappointed as F" in him. I wanted to stay up to watch that segment on SVP but I was exhausted, however I had a feeling he was going to talk about the Bears.

I like Riddick and respect his opinion.  If Pace is ever let go this is the guy I'd want running my organization.  He tells it how it is.

I found it interesting that Nagy had Mitch watch the "TV copy" of last week's game. Trubisky noted how he didn't think he looked like himself and seemed too hyper-focused and tense.

He's right. Go back and watch him in (vomits in mouth) Dowell Loggains' offense or any game at North Carolina and you'll see a kid with more pep in his step. 

He just played his best game of the year (in my opinion, save for the INT of course) so I'm hoping he's going to stack on top of that in a positive manner. 

I'm all in for cheering this kid on the rest of the season. Ups and downs be damned, he's a human being not a ******* robot. 

On 10/29/2019 at 8:37 AM, WindyCity said:

Louis Riddick who is pretty plugged in to the league and the Andy Ried world said on countdown that Trubisky is done after 2019. He has regressed to the point where he cannot do some very basic things.

Could you expand on this? What exactly did he say? I couldn't find anything via Google. 

3 hours ago, Nads786 said:

Could you expand on this? What exactly did he say? I couldn't find anything via Google. 

I wouldn't put any stock in it unless he continues to underperform. And even then? He'll be on the roster in 2020.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

It has been 7 games. He would need to have a pretty epic 9 game run not to be a total after thought next season.

Would you like to place a wager that Trubisky will be on our roster in 2020?

48 minutes ago, G08 said:

https://youtu.be/K-FTaZvGFYY?t=871

Like I said... ball to Robinson that was "side-armed" (xD) was tipped at the LOS, and the ball to Shaheen in the back of the endzone was flat out dropped by that brick handed POS.

I never said the ball to Robinson was side armed. I said the ball on the slant to Shaheen was side armed. How many times do I have to type that? Is something wrong with you? What I learned today is that your reading comprehension is lacking.

Edited by beardown3231