NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I don’t think it’s getting more respect. I think Zion gets a lot of OREB and gets FT off them.

An observaton: The guy's clearly talented - no mistaking that - but he's moving at "#1 pick early season energy level" whereas everybody else is  a few mph's slower and just a notch below the same intensity cause they've got 50-55 games already logged in.

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol Zion has a higher free throw rate than Giannis. That's absurd that a rookie is getting more respect than the MVP. 

I watched his last game and it was like watching Michael Jordan with the way they were blowing the whistle.

5 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I don’t think it’s getting more respect. I think Zion gets a lot of OREB and gets FT off them.

Eh, 1 more OREB a game than Giannis. I'll let the sample size try to stabilize but the fact that he's at a .541 FTr as a rookie is friggin absurd. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Eh, 1 more OREB a game than Giannis. I'll let the sample size try to stabilize but the fact that he's at a .541 FTr as a rookie is friggin absurd. 

He also attempts like 90% of his shots within 3 feet. I just feel like it’s play style more than anything. He gets fouled on oop attempts a decent amount.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

He also attempts like 90% of his shots within 3 feet. I just feel like it’s play style more than anything. He gets fouled on oop attempts a decent amount.

And Giannis doesn't? Giannis is the most aggressive player in the league getting to the paint. Sorry but I don't buy a rookie gets fouled more because he gets 1 more O REB off his own miss.