NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

9 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I like Jokic and the nuggets. I don’t think they can beat the lakers, rockets or clippers in a series. If match ups are right, they could make the conference finals. 

Agree w/ Lakers and Clippers, but don't think Rockets belong in that convo. We certainly seem to be unable to win in Houston, granted we were short handed the other night. Maybe you guys are just a bad matchup for us, but I still view the West tiers as

Tier 1- Lakers, Clippers

Tier 2- Nuggets, Rockets, Jazz, Mavericks

Tier 3- literally everybody else

The Western champ will come from tier 1, but tier 2 could produce a WC runner up and tier 3 will give us 2 playoff teams. Curry Warriors propel to tier 2 most likely.

The thing I maybe hate most about the Knicks is even when they do derp their way into a win, it's with and because of players that will not and should not be involved in any way with the potential future of the team.

But hey maybe we can dupe an EVEN DUMBER franchise into taking Julius Randle for a lotto pick.

• Like 1

National Basketball League (Australia) analyst Corey Williams reported on Monday night that a source close to him confirmed that Ball has been offered a sneaker endorsement deal worth $100 million. But just as eye-popping as the dollar amount is the perks. Williams' report stated that along with the $100 million, LaMelo's sneaker endorsement offer includes a private jet. 

LaMelo Ball has reportedly been offered a $100M shoe deal and a private jet from a shoe company. Speculation that it's either Vans or Puma. Thoughts on this?

12 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Agree w/ Lakers and Clippers, but don't think Rockets belong in that convo. We certainly seem to be unable to win in Houston, granted we were short handed the other night. Maybe you guys are just a bad matchup for us, but I still view the West tiers as

Tier 1- Lakers, Clippers

Tier 2- Nuggets, Rockets, Jazz, Mavericks

Tier 3- literally everybody else

The Western champ will come from tier 1, but tier 2 could produce a WC runner up and tier 3 will give us 2 playoff teams. Curry Warriors propel to tier 2 most likely.

The rockets are tier 1 and tier 3, depending on which team shows up. 

the nuggets are the least of my worries in the west. We are a terrible match up for them. 

21 hours ago, champ11 said:

Nuggets got blitzed last night but I think they could make it a competitive series with the Rockets this year....haven't felt that way in the past so that's something at least  

I think it would go 6. Capela always play Jokic tough and the nuggets don’t have enough firepower outside of him to win 4 against the rockets. Now it’s the rockets, so they can lose to anyone, but I’d say 4-2 Houston win