NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't really care about the argument of the value of each shot, it's just annoying stuff like this happens all the time:

PbP guy: "Suns haven't made a three in the 1st half and the difference is showing in the score"

Eddie: " Yes but they aren't losing by that much because they are taking other shots the other team is giving them"

No we are losing because no one on the team besides Booker can make a 3pter.

this was also kinda my point

a bunch of these ex players do the 'back in my day' stuff way too much

nobody cares

• Like 1

Zion!!!!!! :x

My goodness!!! 

That debut was everything you could ask for and then some, outside of taking the L. Already booked my tickets to go watch this man in person in February. So excited! 

Also, my favorite stat of the night. Zion in 3 minutes now has double the number of three pointers (4) that Ben Simmons has in his career (2) lol. 

• Like 2

Zion looked rusty at first and really shook it off well. 3 ball won't fall like that all the time obviously but he was playing great at the end. He can shoot the 3 well enough to where you can't treat him like Ben Simmons, I think. Not cause of this one game, but in general. Form looks solid. 

Pels small ball lineup with Zion at the 5 is gonna absolutely crush. 

• Like 1

I really thought Philly was gonna beat us without Embiid who is absolutely useless against Gasol. 

Toronto is 30-14 and have had like the third most missed games due to injury during the toughest part of their schedule. Anyone wanna admit anything? 

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

this was also kinda my point

a bunch of these ex players do the 'back in my day' stuff way too much

nobody cares

It's why Bucks fans love Marques Johnson. Old school player but he just loves basketball and gushes over the modern game. 

1 hour ago, kyle21121 said:

I really thought Philly was gonna beat us without Embiid who is absolutely useless against Gasol. 

Toronto is 30-14 and have had like the third most missed games due to injury during the toughest part of their schedule. Anyone wanna admit anything? 

Kawhi has been in incredibly fortunate situations that overrate him

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kirill said:

It wouldn't have been the popular decision, but they should have shut Zion down until next season. 3 months of playing like crap/into shape will not be good for his development.

I think all the armchair health experts and all the overly sensitive Pels fans are over the top when it comes to Zion. Way too early to make these sorts of declarations

• Like 1