NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yeah, fourth scorer. He shouldn't be the dude taking 24 shots in a game tho lol. I'm not even remotely sure how Winslow fits with Morant either. That was just a terrible decision by Memphis management.

Well no, I agree. But he's by far the best option with JJJ out.

Winslow is best as a backup/jumbo PG. Which sucks because we have Tyus and Melton. He'll have to truly embrace being a 3&D wing. His % has been fine the last couple seasons, but low volume. If he can prove to be a true threat that defenses don't ignore, then he can fit. However, he doesn't fix the issue of not having a secondary shot creator on the perimeter. Ja and JJJ will have to develop into 20+ PPG scorers and then hope they can develop a scorer/creator off the bench. I have hope for Melton.

I don't care how good  Jayson Tatum's been playing and how much better he's improved as a one-on-one player God Almighty can we stop doing hero ball Brad Stevens and run some sort of movement play something where people are coming off a pick anything that resembles NBA ball not Park ball

Edited by resilient part 2

7 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The rockets have to be the most soft team in league history. Has any pretender ever lost so many games in once in a season fashion? Soft. 

12 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Rockets are scrubs. I don’t miss cheering for that team. Basketball gods hate them so much

Never forget

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Perfect f****** proof how overrated Brad Stevens is. Just play back the overtime and see the plays that were run.it was bad Basketball stand around one on one that is not a sign of a good coach I don't care what the apologists Boston fans on here say..

Soft and overrated...

The ATO to Smart was beautiful. Smart just didn’t finish it. 

Also, it’s hilarious that you think coaches call sets during the game. It’s like 99% up to the players except for after time out plays.

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Perfect f****** proof how overrated Brad Stevens is. Just play back the overtime and see the plays that were run.it was bad Basketball stand around one on one that is not a sign of a good coach I don't care what the apologists Boston fans on here say..

Soft and overrated...

He’s such a bad coach that with no bench (your words) and no superstar he has his team positioned with the 4th best record in the league and 3rd best point differential? 🤔

Let’s not forget it was Nick Nurse with a blatenet disregard for human life playing him in the All star game to begin with ignoring a strict minutes restriction that everyone was totally aware of and wasn’t just brought up after when it was determined Kemba would be questionable for the games going forward. 

Brad needs to go back to the college ranks  maybe the UNC job will be open after Roy Williams has a stroke I agree and what’s this about Danny the coward Ainge not trading all of his assets for a rental or a very marginal upgrade that wouldn’t move the needle? It makes me made as Hell. The Celtics have only won one championship this millennium every year is a win now mode there is no time to be patient. 

• Like 2