NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I disagree. I have watched just about every game and the clear conclusion I have is Grant Williams' floor is "a BIG SCRUB" and his ceiling is "a bit of a scrub" He is so short, slow and unathletic with almost no ability to finish or shoot. But he is a jolly ole good locker-room, a try hard etc.. The fact that Danny Ainge past on Brandon Clarke twice blows my mind.. Romeo Langford has talent, but is so raw, it wouldn't surprise me if he literally takes a few years before he makes a steady impact. 

any of Brandon Clarke, Tybulle, Sekou (whatever) and/or Jerry Porter JR would have been better. And I called it that way before the draft....

But having said that, the current Celtics draft are barely contributing. what are 3 more rookies going to do? Do we have to cut 3 players just to add them. Danny needed to consolidate those picks for a proven player. A player like D Betrans I actually think puts us up a solid notch and resigning him would be highly probably as he would have enjoyed great success with Boston.

Jeesus, almost forgot Dwight Howard could have been signed for the minimum??? Just imagine this team with Howard, Clarke and/or Betrans coming off the bench?? Now that would have been a hard team to beat. Might have been a ring right there. 

No thanks on Dwight. Theis is good. You're way to hard on Grant Williams for someone who watches every game. He grades out well defensively and the tape matches that, he's also been shooting the ball incredibly well lately.

We missed on Clarke, so did a bunch of teams. Get over it. Not taking Clarke stinks but Langford is going to be good and Grant is already a good role player. Bertrans is one of the worst defensive players in the league, I'm good on that.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Honestly surprised the record for 40+ pt wins is only 3. Especially with how unbalanced league was the further back you go.

I think back in the day they just sucked at scoring.

I was looking at Bill Russell's stats and one year he shot 44% and I thought that was crazy, and it was only like 12 PPG. I looked up his teams stats and he had the highest FG% lol. 

They shot 38% for the year as a team and won the championship 

11 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

No thanks on Dwight. Theis is good. You're way to hard on Grant Williams for someone who watches every game. He grades out well defensively and the tape matches that, he's also been shooting the ball incredibly well lately.

We missed on Clarke, so did a bunch of teams. Get over it. Not taking Clarke stinks but Langford is going to be good and Grant is already a good role player. Bertrans is one of the worst defensive players in the league, I'm good on that.

It's not Daniel theis or Dwight Howard it's Daniel theis and Dwight Howard for starters, and you can't be considered a great GM and miss out on a player as good as Brandon Clarke twice. Also Grant Williams gets burned regularly so I don't see how you can consider him a good Defender. And Bertrans for one thing isn't the worst Defender as you say and certainly wouldn't be brought here for defense anyway. he would be brought here because of his exceptional shooting, which would be perfect to stop players like Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown and Kemba Walker from getting double-teamed when he get in the lane..

As far as I am concerned all three should have been considered no brainers for the Celtics team.

Edited by resilient part 2

6 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

His girl is from Fresno right? So why would you assume he wants to be Laker? 

Pretty sure Khan was being sarcastic lol. 

Love that Harden clapped back at Giannis....Did not like Giannis answer saying he's just trying to win and go back to his family. Bruh, embrace the beef and don't go that humble route after taking some shots at Harden already. Next game should these two play in should be fun!