NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kings are 8-3 in their last 11 games and only 3 games behind the Grizzlies. Race to the 8th seed is going to come down to the wire. 

I am hoping Portland, the Pels and even the Kings catch the Memphis..need that 12th pick..so much better than 17  

dang even SA is within striking distance..

Edited by resilient part 2

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

So another words LeBron plus AD equals loss to Memphis then no AD Zion goes for 33 and yet the Lakers win. The fix is in

Teams lose games they should win. It happens.
The LAL played like **** against MEM. They played with heart and hussle tonight. It happens.

10 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

How did Duke lose a game w/ Zion? With every NBA game it is showing how poorly used he was/how right Duke fans were about Barrett’s selfishness holding them back. Scoring in the NBA w/ ease through nothing but his generational athleticism.

Coach K "coaching" + RJ Barrett "ball hoggyness" + Cam Reddish inconsistency + lack of outside shooting=Your answer.

But this is the same coach that couldn't even make the Sweet 16 with Jayson Tatum, Luke Kennard and company...smh.

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 1

I don't like to lose arguments and rarely do BTW. He is one for you Brad Stevens supporters. Brad Stevens was hired in 2013.. Boston has drafted 24 times. minus 4 for this years crop due to inconclusiveness. That is 20 draft picks. ONLY 3 have made good impact.. (4 if you add Rozier) that makes 16 players drafted and not one solid role player in the bunch??? No one developed to be at least a solid backup player. 

Sheesh Even Daniel Theis was 25 as a FA.

If that player wasn't drafted top 5, he sucked under Stevens' "development" 

Meanwhile our bench scored 2 points in a OT loss. >:( In a playoff race..

*my fault.. it was 4 points .d'oh!Brick wall

Edited by resilient part 2