NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Do teams like the bucks, 76ers, rockets ave nuggets have a better chance to win in this environment because their stars don’t have rings? Are some guys gonna check out since they don’t “need” a title? It’s some interesting stuff to think about. 

22 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Do teams like the bucks, 76ers, rockets ave nuggets have a better chance to win in this environment because their stars don’t have rings? Are some guys gonna check out since they don’t “need” a title? It’s some interesting stuff to think about. 

Who doesn't need or want a title?

18 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

How did they determine the schedule? The Pelicans' remaining schedule is a joke.

well they did have the easiest remaining schedule left before anyways, and the grizz the hardest

plus it is basically their schedule that was left in the reg reg szn, minus the grizz + the teams that didn't qualify

also the pellies had the hardest schedule in the lg so far, by far. and the grizz the easiest in the west (I think the top 10 easiest SOS were in the east lol)

Edited by 11sanchez11

22 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Who doesn't need or want a title?

I’m just meaning for guys who have rings like Lebron and Kawhi. They both have teammates trying to get their first but those two have multiple rings. They don’t “need” a title legacy wise. 

58 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’m just meaning for guys who have rings like Lebron and Kawhi. They both have teammates trying to get their first but those two have multiple rings. They don’t “need” a title legacy wise. 

I disagree. Those are 2 of the players not only currently jockeying for best player in the world, but in LeBron's case also trying to continue approaching MJ. He can't do that without more rings.

The title contenders will give no less than 100%.