NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

How did they determine the schedule? The Pelicans' remaining schedule is a joke.

Nah, their remaining schedule is harder than what it was before the pandemic and the Grizzlies schedule is easier than what it was before the pandemic. 

Lakers schedule looks tough, but not sure if that is around the type of schedule they had remaining anyways. #1 seed is all but locked up so really it's a moot point. 

7 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

How did they determine the schedule? The Pelicans' remaining schedule is a joke.

The Pels are just playing their next 8 games, minus the 8 missing teams. And an extra Grizzlies game was pushed back to the next opponent, the Wizards. But that hasn't stopped all the conspiracy theorists from crying rigged for Zion.

Edited by Spartica4Real

22 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Pelicans had the easiest remaining schedule in the league before COVID. I believe that was their next 8 games. Memphis had the hardest remaining schedule in the league before COVID.

15 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

The Pels are just playing their next 8 games, minus the 8 missing teams. And an extra Grizzlies game was pushed back to the next opponent, the Wizards. But that hasn't stopped all the conspiracy theorists from crying rigged for Zion.

Yeah, its a joke. If the Pelicans get the 8th seed they earned it.

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

You're not wrong; I'm just a worried and frustrated Grizzlies fan. Some bad losses right before the season was suspended.

to be honest - the play in format is still a huge advantage for Memphis (or whoever gets the 8 seed). if they can hang onto the 8 seed they just need to win 1 instead of 2 in a row.

but, yeah, i think NOP is pretty damn good when they are playing well. 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

what are the Corona rules??? If a player had it, let's say in the end of July, but his team plays on until mid September, can he return? 

yes. I think they have to sit out 2 weeks and then test negative two days in a row to return.