NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

For sure, but man Siakam was scared to even look at the hoop lol. Kawhi was in the IDGAF mode and was chucking every time but got the job done.

This Raptors team is really fun to watch. 

Oh for sure. It was a game we needed to win on many levels because it was a game 7 but there was a ton of bad basketball and a lot of it from Toronto. Jimmy Butler sorta changed they way I view him based on his performance for Philly as well. It was the best bad basketball game I’ve seen this decade probably and best ever from a Toronto perspective ever. It was a legacy type of game from Kawhi. He had to do this mainly on his own. 

It was a bit too much too soon perhaps for Pascal. I remember prior to this game at the beginning of the playoffs someone asking Nick about Pascal as the teams new #3 option and he flat out said well he’s our #2 and I was kinda like whoa I guess he is. Honestly his improvement year to year or even month to month or game to game is pretty incredible. You could almost argue he’s been the most improved player in the league every year by what he’s become each year. 

Year 1: Potential Later round rotation player that works really hard and could maybe stick with the team. 

Year 2: Best player on the best bench in the NBA. Offensive game much improved potential starter possibly but a definite NBA player who will be in the NBA a long time. “Glue Guy”

Year 3: Thrown into a starting spot. Goes from the glue guy to a legit all star level player and second best player on a championship team. Begins hitting 3’s. 

Year 4: This

its just awesome to watch this man play. He looks so good on both ends and it’s a really good all around player right now. This team is just so fun. 

46 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I wonder if Jabari Parker has found his career calling as a 6th man/spot starter. He's been ballin in that role for ATL.

Jabari has always been able to score. He's finally getting healthy again and is on a team where he's a key piece in the offense.