NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Also watch the game yesterday and they said Luka has more touches of the ball than any player in the NBA and that's including LeBron James James Harden Russell Westbrook Giannis antetokounmpo or anyone else by at least 10%. He is playing great but having a ball in his hand so often allows him to stuff stats Russell Westbrook. In the meantime Jayson Tatum if you watch any Celtics game please only one roll amongst many individuals who need the ball and Brad Stevens has them flowing like San Antonio Spurs. Even quiet Leonard was not known as a great scorer while I'm San Antonio because he often had to move the ball. That's all I got for now gents have fun with your day in the sun after Jayson Tatum's laughable game yesterday

Luka is averaging 9 more points than Tatum while only taking 1.4 more shots per game. Luka can have an insane usage rate because he's an elite player. You're claiming that Tatum isn't scoring more because he's in a system that moves the ball around? He's averaging over 18 shots per game! That's the 16th most in the entire league... 

• Like 1

I like his ceiling but I think you guys overhyped what Tatums accomplished because he was the best offensive player on a playoff team by default as a rookie. Now we are supposed to believe he’d be a superstar if he were on another team.

Celtics fans declared Tatum gods gift to basketball like 8 games into his rookie season. The strong opposition and harsh criticism was brought on by yourselves. You must realize this?

Also come on yea you can mark it off as a very bad game but going 1-18 against Luka’s team is pretty funny. Like the timing is so good. You can’t help but laugh. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Celtics fans declared Tatum gods gift to basketball like 8 games into his rookie season. The strong opposition and harsh criticism was brought on by yourselves. You must realize this?

Also come on yea you can mark it off as a very bad game but going 1-18 against Luka’s team is pretty funny. Like the timing is so good. You can’t help but laugh. 

no one declared tatum anything 8 games into his rookie season don't be this way because i'll hunt you down after every raptors butt whoopin the green team hands out 

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

I have to say this site has definitely influenced me a bit though. When I have time Mitchell, Tatum, and Barrett are definitely in my top 10 for guys I've kept an eye on this year.

You know I had to do it to ya. Spida is the young Wade and Luka is the young LeBron, he's gonna recruit him to Utah in a couple of years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Luka is averaging 9 more points than Tatum while only taking 1.4 more shots per game. Luka can have an insane usage rate because he's an elite player. You're claiming that Tatum isn't scoring more because he's in a system that moves the ball around? He's averaging over 18 shots per game! That's the 16th most in the entire league... 

Disagree Luka has an insane usage rate because he's one of the only players on that whole Squad except for KP who by the way doesn't look too sharp well Jayson Tatum has to share the ball with so many other players and sometimes will force the shot when he gets Iced Out. Buchan can feel his way through every game cuz the balls Always In His Hands he can run a pick-and-roll whenever he wants amongst many other things

1 hour ago, kyle21121 said:

The timing absolutely sucked for me but it's so great for Tatum that will add so much fuel into his fire remember this conversation down the road

I mean I think it's pretty obvious that Tatum is nowhere near the IQ player or offensive creator that Doncic is already. Tatum can sometimes create for others out of a pick and roll but Doncic is their point guard. Ya'll wild for comparing the two. 

I like the PG comparison to Tatum. I think that's his ceiling. That's a great ceiling. 

On the other hand, if Brown continues to improve, then I want an entire wolf pit thread dedicated just to apologizing about him

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Disagree Luka has an insane usage rate because he's one of the only players on that whole Squad except for KP who by the way doesn't look too sharp well Jayson Tatum has to share the ball with so many other players and sometimes will force the shot when he gets Iced Out. Buchan can feel his way through every game cuz the balls Always In His Hands he can run a pick-and-roll whenever he wants amongst many other things

KP: 18.3 ppg | 7.9 rpg | 1.7 apg | 2.4 bpg on .401 FG | .375 3FG | .799 FT 

JT: 19.4 ppg | 7.7 rpg | 2.3 apg | 0.7 bpg on .390 FG | .421 3FG | .767 FT 

So KP doesn't look to sharp but his numbers are almost identical to Tatum's who you're arguing is better or as good as Doncic. 

Tatum has a 26% USG right now that's the 36th highest in the league and he's averaging 18.2 shots per game which is 18th most in the league. He gets the ball a lot and puts up a ton of shots every night.