NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

They could average 19 points on 19 shots per game like your best player doe. 

i know you're tryna take a shot a duke player right now but i do like that our best player is actually the one who left your desolate desert wasteland to come to a real hub city and playing some of the best basketball of his career 

Edited by Troy Brown
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

KP: 18.3 ppg | 7.9 rpg | 1.7 apg | 2.4 bpg on .401 FG | .375 3FG | .799 FT 

JT: 19.4 ppg | 7.7 rpg | 2.3 apg | 0.7 bpg on .390 FG | .421 3FG | .767 FT 

So KP doesn't look to sharp but his numbers are almost identical to Tatum's who you're arguing is better or as good as Doncic. 

Tatum has a 26% USG right now that's the 36th highest in the league and he's averaging 18.2 shots per game which is 18th most in the league. He gets the ball a lot and puts up a ton of shots every night. 

First of all no one was comparing KP to Tatum what I was doing was comparing KP to his old self compared to now which is not quite there or anywhere close yet. for all these numbers I don't use numbers I don't need numbers to see if a guy is not as good as it used to be or not as good as someone else why is every time I make a comment numbers get thrown at me. All you guys the next Daryl Morey or something

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

i know you're tryna take a shot a duke player right now but i do like that our best player is actually the one who left your desolate desert wasteland to come to a real hub city and playing some of the best basketball of his career 

BB - 20.7 ppg | 4.2 rpg | 2.0 apg on .467 FG | .443 3FG | .939 FT for $17M this season

GH - 18.9 ppg | 7.1 rpg | 4.1 apg on .555 FG | .443 3FG | .842 FT for $33M this season

I'm glad that he left Utah as well. Freed up the cap flexibility for us to add Bojan and Conley this offseason and transform our roster into a contender. Enjoy the 2nd round in the East this year though!

21 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

First of all no one was comparing KP to Tatum what I was doing was comparing KP to his old self compared to now which is not quite there or anywhere close yet. for all these numbers I don't use numbers I don't need numbers to see if a guy is not as good as it used to be or not as good as someone else why is every time I make a comment numbers get thrown at me. All you guys the next Daryl Morey or something

You don't use statistics to judge players? Lmao. 

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

BB - 20.7 ppg | 4.2 rpg | 2.0 apg on .467 FG | .443 3FG | .939 FT for $17M this season

GH - 18.9 ppg | 7.1 rpg | 4.1 apg on .555 FG | .443 3FG | .842 FT for $33M this season

I'm glad that he left Utah as well. Freed up the cap flexibility for us to add Bojan and Conley this offseason and transform our roster into a contender. Enjoy the 2nd round in the East this year though!

what are you contending for again? 

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You don't use statistics to judge players? Lmao. 

Certainly sometimes but it's much less of a use and only statistics I really Dean very credible scoring is certainly nice but it can be inflated by certain situations so my next best to would be field goal percentage three-point percentage I also like a sister turnover ratios because they tend to be more realistic of one of the player is