TheVillain112

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Steelers
    • I'm ignoring my family for this?

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

It's a step in the right direction. Last week, he was barely allowed to pass be on the line of scrimmage.

That's what I was thinking of and why I wrote it lol

It's been successful tonight, as Rags indicated. I'll be curious to see where it goes moving forward

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

That's what I was thinking of and why I wrote it lol

It's been successful tonight, as Rags indicated. I'll be curious to see where it goes moving forward

Oh it won't work going forward.  But the Bengals LB's are so terrible, any gameplan designed to dink and dunk is guaranteed 100% successful.

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

Oh it won't work going forward.  But the Bengals LB's are so terrible, any gameplan designed to dink and dunk is guaranteed 100% successful.

How's Bates been this year? He had a really solid rookie year from what I saw and heard.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Short passes have been wide open and they run on 3rd and 2? Maybe a power run on 3rd and 1 I can understand...

What a terrible play call. 

drop back and dump to RB

this is not hard offense to execute pittsburgh

Just now, DawgX said:

How's Bates been this year? He had a really solid rookie year from what I saw and heard.

I'm not sure anyone on the defense has a positive grade outside of Hubbard and Geno.  And Hubbard might be living on his week 1 outing.

Bates has been ok, i guess.  But the secondary has been gashed with some big gainers, and he's partially responsible.  I haven't done a film review of him though, and safeties are hard to grade on TV tape.

• Like 1