Bears QB Mitch Trubisky has dislocated left shoulder and slight labrum tear

RaidersAreOne

I'd be careful if I were the Bears.  Newton's shoulder problems began with a partially torn labrum that "didn't need surgery" and it was only a matter of time before he needed to actually get it sorted out. 

Trubisky already isn't very good, so a damaged shoulder this early in his career is the last thing he needs.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I'd be careful if I were the Bears.  Newton's shoulder problems began with a partially torn labrum that "didn't need surgery" and it was only a matter of time before he needed to actually get it sorted out. 

Trubisky already isn't very good, so a damaged shoulder this early in his career is the last thing he needs.

It's to his non throwing shoulder.  This injury poses no real threat to his career longevity if he continues to play this year without surgery unlike Newton's injury.

But anyway I just came here for the comments that it doesn't matter because Chase Daniel is better :D

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

It's Trubisky's left (non throwing) shoulder. Cam's was his right (throwing) shoulder, correct?

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

He’s far ahead ahead in his reads right now though and is capable of managing an offense if yesterday means anything going forward 

Oh, I'm not ragging on the guy.....but game manager seems to fit the bill....of what I've seen at least. Not a dig....but I think an honest assessment. Trubisky can get a bit wild with his deliveries....but he came out of college with that rep...and his scrambling is a weapon. I think Daniels is a guy D's will be more confident in finding.

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

Oh, I'm not ragging on the guy.....but game manager seems to fit the bill....of what I've seen at least. Not a dig....but I think an honest assessment. Trubisky can get a bit wild with his deliveries....but he came out of college with that rep...and his scrambling is a weapon. I think Daniels is a guy D's will be more confident in finding.

Game Manager might be all they really need, well till the post-season at least. I don't think Daniels is the sort of person to lose you a game through poor reads and woeful decision making because unlike Trub he doesn't struggle with accuracy/ consistently reading defences.

With that Defence, your in with a chance of winning a game if you score just 20 pts. I think Nagy and Daniels can get them there more consistently than Trubisky can.

They've got the:- Raiders, Saints, Chargers, Eagles over the next month. I think at worst thats 2-2.

1 minute ago, Magnifico said:

Game Manager might be all they really need, well till the post-season at least. I don't think Daniels is the sort of person to lose you a game through poor reads and woeful decision making because unlike Trub he doesn't struggle with accuracy/ consistently reading defences. With that Defence, your in with a chance of winning a game if you score just 20 pts. I think Nagy and Daniels can get them there more consistently than Trubisky can. They've got the:- Raiders, Saints, Chargers, Eagles over the next month. I think at worst thats 2-2.

Could be. The CHI D will certainly keep games competitive - but not all offenses are as lop-sided / hobbled as MN's (IMO) and if Daniels is the guy, his tape will give DCs a tell on how to manage him. Time will tell.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Could be. The CHI D will certainly keep games competitive - but not all offenses are as lop-sided / hobbled as MN's (IMO) and if Daniels is the guy, his tape will give DCs a tell on how to manage him. Time will tell.

Agreed you have a point. Daniels is physically so limited which as the weather worsens might not help at all.