Trade Deadline Rumors

TakeTheBallDeep

8 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Cowboys are stupid if this demand is true

Yup. That’s a good deal for the Cowboys. I thought the Jets were holding firm at 2 1st. A 1st and 2 2nd. Not sure how I would have felt if that went down. 

Considering Minkah went for a top 15 pick, that’s essentially valuing Adams at Minkah plus a second.

Edited by SDotNova

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's going to want out sooner or later and the leverage you had will disappear. 

Yea we’ve been chatting about this as Jets fans. He’s still under team control for two years not including franchise tags. So the Jets have time. I don’t see him wanting to sign with the Jets though. 

Joe Douglas held a press conference and said he was taking phone calls and listening to offers. Adams took that tweet down. But, I think you’re right, it’s going to bubble up if this organization doesn’t get its act together. 

Edited by SDotNova

I think the asking price was more then the report above or that was Jerry's offer, IMO. If not, Yes the Cowboys are idiot's for not taking that deal and solidifying the one piece missing from that Defense and a legit SB Run/Ring. That Defense would of been filthy!!!

Rookie Contract on the cheap for a Top 5 FS who was the 6th pick in the draft 2 years ago? Don't care what it cost.  

Thank You Baby Jesus, that didn't go down!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not sure what metric anyone would have Tunsil over Stanley

I’m not gonna sit here and act like I’ve studied these guys, but from what I’ve seen Tunsil is arguably the leagues best LT currently. Obviously this isn’t settled as Stanley and Tunsil are both still young.

For what it’s worth PFF has Tunsil’s pass blocking grade hovering around 90.

11 minutes ago, FinSting said:

One 1st and two 2nd's is too much for a safety. Cowboys were like "ummm, no thanks Jets" and hung up the phone. 

I’d do that for maybe James, who is a real do-it-all. Adams is a great player but isn’t the same guy deep as he is closer to the LOS. Not worth a first and 2 seconds, IMO.