Trade Deadline Rumors

TakeTheBallDeep

16 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

I’m not gonna sit here and act like I’ve studied these guys, but from what I’ve seen Tunsil is arguably the leagues best LT currently. Obviously this isn’t settled as Stanley and Tunsil are both still young.

For what it’s worth PFF has Tunsil’s pass blocking grade hovering around 90.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff-2019-midseason-nfl-all-pro-team

LT RONNIE STANLEY, BALTIMORE RAVENS

Honorable Mention: Anthony Castonzo, Indianapolis Colts

No left tackle in the league has gotten the job done in pass pro at a higher level than Stanley so far this season. On 259 pass-blocking snaps, the former top-10 pick has allowed only four pressures. Only three other full-time starters at either tackle spot have allowed fewer than 10. 

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

In this particular case, I'm glad Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder are incompetent. Wouldn't want to give up a first round pick for an aging LT.

Because the Browns have showcased such a remarkable track record in the first round over the past decade+, right? Best to hold onto it and not protect your franchise QB in an attempt to reach the playoffs?

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Because the Browns have showcased such a remarkable track record in the first round over the past decade+, right? Best to hold onto it and not protect your franchise QB in an attempt to reach the playoffs?

Who I said this franchise QB you speak of?

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Wouldn't have been against trading a second + change for Williams, but not a first.

And Dorsey's been the GM for two years. He's got us Baker, who the jury is still out on but had a great rookie year and Denzel Ward, who is one of the best young CBs in the league. He also had a pretty good track record in Kansas City. But yeah, go ahead and hold past draft picks against us who had nothing to do with the current regime.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

Wouldn't have been against trading a second + change for Williams, but not a first.

And Dorsey's been the GM for two years. He's got us Baker, who the jury is still out on but had a great rookie year and Denzel Ward, who is one of the best young CBs in the league. He also had a pretty good track record in Kansas City. But yeah, go ahead and hold past draft picks against us who had nothing to do with the current regime.

Yeah, pretty obvious attempt at trolling. 

A first for him in week 2 would have been fine. Tackles have shown they can play until mid-late 30s. You guys are young but you're also trying to establish a winning culture. Baker needs protection. His height requires passing lanes and he doesn't have Brees level pocket awareness.

You're gonna spend a frp on a tackle and hope he's 75% of the player Trent Williams is. That would have been a good trade for you early in the season

Bruce allen botched Trent Williams trade was worse than the hue Jackson botched aj mccarron trade. Redskins the new browns tbh

• Like 1