Week 5 GDT - Cleveland Browns at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Booger has about 6 lines he keeps repeating all night. He’s not really saying anything insightful.

I'm not sure he understands that Jimmy G wasn’t asked to do much tonight because the 49ers have OVER 275 YARDS ON THE GROUND.

his name is Booger and he's from some hick swamp state called Louisiana. 

nuff said

:P 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Booger has about 6 lines he keeps repeating all night. He’s not really saying anything insightful.

I'm not sure he understands that Jimmy G wasn’t asked to do much tonight because the 49ers have OVER 275 YARDS ON THE GROUND.

I'm confused why he keeps going so hard at him. He may have had two or three off passes but aside from that was fine and had two dropped balls from Pettis/Samuel. He didn't really have to do much today like you said.

Complete and utter domination but our FG woes were terrible. We should have easily dropped 40+ today. 

Good - run offense, pass rush, secondary, special teams coverage units

ok - pass offense, return game, run defense

bad - kicking game, juicecheck injury

Pass offense has been inconsistent this season, good against the Steelers + Bengals but weak against the Bucs + Browns. Hope they can kick into another gear, but we're really lacking a outside threat. I hope Samuel develops into that, and maybe Hurd+Taylor can be x-factors later in the year if he returns? 

I'm also hopeful our kicking game will be on point once we get Kyle Nelson back, or really any other long snapper besides whoever was that guy tonight 

Great game by our depth too, Skule+Moseley are stepping in nicely for Staley+Witherspoon. 

Nick Chubb had a pretty decent night, they moved the ball when he ran the ball well. I thought he was the best Browns player on the field tonight

And last but not least, Bosa was an absolute beast tonight, even if only one sack. Bosa had the same amount of sacks as Myles Garrett tonight, but Bosa impacted the game far more. 

Edited by 49ersfan

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Good - run offense, pass rush, secondary, special teams coverage units

ok - pass offense, return game 

bad - kicking game, juicecheck injury

Pass offense has been inconsistent this season, good against the Steelers + Bengals but weak against the Bucs + Browns. Hope they can kick into another gear, but we're really lacking a outside threat. I hope Samuel develops into that, and maybe Hurd+Taylor can be x-factors later in the year if he returns? 

I'm also hopeful our kicking game will be on point once we get Kyle Nelson back, or really any other long snapper besides whoever was that guy tonight 

Great game by our depth too, Skule+Moseley are stepping in nicely for Staley+Witherspoon. 

And last but not least, Bosa was an absolute beast tonight, even if only one sack. Bosa had the same amount of sacks as Myles Garrett tonight, but Bosa impacted the game far more. 

Bosa had 2 sacks

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

This is good news if that's all it is. Better than a season ender like I thought, anyway. 

Yeah I was hoping for a deep bruise or something. I was fearing a torn meniscus or something of that nature.