MNF: Browns @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

I really need a 49ers domination, for fantasy reasons.

Fantasy aside, this should be a pretty good game.  Both teams come into the game with some momentum.

49ers really know how to run the ball, and the Cleveland defense is just ok in that regard.  SF's defense has been stout so far, but haven't really played any top offenses.  Cleveland is going to be their hardest test to date.  Probably the biggest key though - SF has turned the ball over like crazy so far.  That works when you're playing 0-5 Cincinnati and 1-4 Pittsburgh, but Cleveland isn't a pushover like those two teams.  Ball security is going to be very important in this one.

I think the most important matchup will be our OL vs their DL. If our OL can hold up, our offense could have a good game. But if that DL of theirs can get after Baker and rattle him, then things could get ugly for us.

Really a game that I can see going either way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

I think the most important matchup will be our OL vs their DL. If our OL can hold up, our offense could have a good game. But if that DL of theirs can get after Baker and rattle him, then things could get ugly for us.

Really a game that I can see going either way.

And your dl vs our ol. MG on a sixth round rookie tackle is going to be tough for the 49ers

• Like 2

higgins got hurt in the first drive against TEN, when he was in we lit it up and marched down the field for a touchdown - he is mayfields security blanket.  should be back.
callaway back from 4 game suspension.
outside of njoku, this is the healthiest the offense has been all year and RSJ matched his production if not exceeded it.

burnett likely back on defense.

was 40-18 until last second meaningless touchdown alst week against BAL.

gonna be a tough game for the 9ers