MNF: Browns @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

46 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Bosa will be facing off against the ageless wonder. Just be happy if Bosa makes it through the game intact. Big Whit might decide to keep Bosa's arm or leg as a trophy. Ask Evander Holyfield. It wasn't Tyson who took part of his ear.

Bosa lines up on either side and on the inside next to Dee Ford sometimes even. It's not witworth vs bosa. It's bosa and the rest of our DL against your OL. That's a massive advantage in our favor. 

We run a lot of stunts and loops when we rush, so even if he lines up outside he will be rushing against your guards on a regular basis. 

Goff is going to get early and often. He's not used to it and Napoleon Dynamite doesn't handle being hit 

6 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Gotta love football. There's at least one of these in every fan base.

What was so outlandish about what i said? he's the sole reason the ravens are 3-2 and atop the AFCN. Defense has been trash thus far. ravens are #1 in ppg and #3 in ypg. Having him instant gives this team an instant elite rushing attack despite an average line and RBs.

That guy said Lamar isn't any good when in fact he's the only reason the ravens are #3 in YPG and #1 in PPG. If that's not great then I don't know what is.

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Calling Lamar great. Look, i'm glad your excited about your QB and all but calling him "great" at this point is outlandish.

i was referring to the way he's played this year. it's been "great". obviously he still has a lot to prove to become a great quarterback.

But the person that i was replying to said that "just because baker played poorly doesn't mean lamar is any good", he was implying that lamar wasn't any good this year which couldn't be farther from the truth.

14 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

What was so outlandish about what i said? he's the sole reason the ravens are 3-2 and atop the AFCN. Defense has been trash thus far. ravens are #1 in ppg and #3 in ypg. Having him instant gives this team an instant elite rushing attack despite an average line and RBs.

That guy said Lamar isn't any good when in fact he's the only reason the ravens are #3 in YPG and #1 in PPG. If that's not great then I don't know what is.

Why are you calling Ingram average to prop up Lamar? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, N4L said:

Bosa lines up on either side and on the inside next to Dee Ford sometimes even. It's not witworth vs bosa. It's bosa and the rest of our DL against your OL. That's a massive advantage in our favor. 

We run a lot of stunts and loops when we rush, so even if he lines up outside he will be rushing against your guards on a regular basis. 

Goff is going to get early and often. He's not used to it and Napoleon Dynamite doesn't handle being hit 

Hahaha. Next week is going to be an unpleasant surprise for you, my friend. xD

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

Why are you calling Ingram average to prop up Lamar? 

He's not anything special. There are at least 10 RBs in the league that are better. Above average at best makes you happy?

It doesn't matter who's in at RB with Lamar at helm, ravens will have an elite rushing attack. Go look at last year, ravens had the best rushing attack and the RB was Gus Edwards.

19 minutes ago, showtime said:

I've always been a huge fan Kyle Shanahan.  He still needs to prove more as a head coach, but he's honestly probably the best head coach in the NFC West.

Totes. I know I'd take the guy with the 14-22 record over the guy with the 27-10 record any day. xD

• Like 3