MNF: Browns @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

5 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

actually i'm cheering for your opponent just because i want my team in 1st place in the AFCN. 

beat us week 16 and have us miss the POs then you'll probably be in my head for the following 9 months.

Until then, prove that you belong Cleveland.

Belong where? The Browns are playing to win the AFCN and we're 1-0 (on the road) against what looks to be the our greatest competition. We've at least proven we can beat teams that aren't Cincinnati or teams that have only beaten Cincy.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Hey now, we almost just to lost to a 3rd string undrafted camp arm in OT. We're not exactly contenders right now, as much as some of our other fans think we are. We have serious issues on defense.

and that team took SF to the wire... so.. yeah

Just now, mistakey said:

Yeah, like I said originally SF is a team I don't think are for real, but what I do know is for real is their DL and that's really what this game hinges upon if they want to stand a chance. I absolutely do not believe in Jimmy G or that offense.

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah, like I said originally SF is a team I don't think are for real, but what I do know is for real is their DL and that's really what this game hinges upon if they want to stand a chance. I absolutely do not believe in Jimmy G or that offense.

browns DL/defense avgs more sacks per game? cleveland has only given up 1 rushing TD to SF's 0 yet SF hasnt played really anyone of note rushing wise?  one thing BAL can do is rush the ball yet still semi-contained.  we shut down the rams rushing game.  

3 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Is it because he doesn’t date R&B stars? @SoS

No it's just because he's not good lol

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

browns DL/defense avgs more sacks per game? cleveland has only given up 1 rushing TD to SF's 0 yet SF hasnt played really anyone of note rushing wise?  one thing BAL can do is rush the ball yet still semi-contained.  we shut down the rams rushing game.  

Thing is that Baker can sling it, Jimmy G can't. The Browns DL is for real and so is your defense. I just want to see SF win this game tbh and that possibility ENTIRELY hinges upon how well their DL plays.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mistakey said:

That's some final score box score scouting. If you watched that game, that is not how it played out. The 49ers pretty much moved the ball with ease, and outside of two drives, Pittsburgh had nothing going offensively. The game should have been a blow out. The 49ers had five turnovers, how often does that happen? 3 of them were in the red zone, I believe. And three of them were completely unforced by Pitt, just stupid errors by the 49ers. They somehow hit a man in motion with a shotgun snap. Another was a pitch, I believe. Both INTs hit the receiver (the second would have been a tough catch, the first one should have been caught and instead Breida knocked the ball up in the air). 

• Like 1