Jon Robinson

dtait93

The fact that we even had a Jon Robinson thread was a joke to me. He has completely turned around a roster that won 5 games combined in 2 years. The talent on this team is so much better and was basically being prevented from winning because we couldn't pass.

He had misses? So does everyone else. It's the draft. He's going to have more of them.

Edited by TitanSS
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

The fact that we even had a Jon Robinson thread was a joke to me. He has completely turned around a roster that won 5 games combined in 2 years. The talent on this team is so much better and was basically being prevented from winning because we couldn't pass.

He had misses? So does everyone else. It's the draft. He's going to have more of them.

a benefit of being a fan is getting to complain irrationally about anything and everything

fire jrob! fire vrabel! move on from Tanny and DEFINITELY bench Henry

• Like 1

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

a benefit of being a fan is getting to complain irrationally about anything and everything

fire jrob! fire vrabel! move on from Tanny and DEFINITELY bench Henry

At the beginning of last year I thought Dion Lewis was better than Derrick Henry, which I guess is just as bad of a take lol

37 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I thought that Dion was an instrumental part of the offense

Things change so fast. He doesn't even look like the same back that was running wild in London. 

Related to this thread, I questioned Vrabel when we looked lost on offense. I was mad at Vrabel because of the mess Smith was at the time. That made me question Robinson. Does he get to pick a new coach after what looked at the time to be Vrabel being a bad pick.

Robinson to me has been one of if not the best GM since he came in the league. Trades that no doubt made the team better. Draft picks from all over the rounds that turned out to be starters or valuable contributors to the team. 

Let's see where we are next year. lol

God forbid we start slow or with high expectations that aren't met. 

I questioned Vrabel when his offense with his chosen OC was one of the worst in the league. I think that was understandable.

I never questioned Jon Robinson. Picking a QB and picking a HC are basically crap shoots. As long as he's filling the rest of the team with talent the way he has, I would let him pick coaches and QBs forever until he hits.

I think he's got the coach and he's got his short-term answer at QB. The thing about Vrabel is that even the no name dudes on the roster and playing well. That, to me, screams good coaching.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

If Robinson isn’t executive of the year, then the award is a joke. Vrabel should definitely be getting votes for COY too.

Except it's a regular season award so in that realm, we are just a 9-7 team barely sneaking into the playoffs.

But I'm ok with all that.  Lamar can have him MVP - we'll take the postseason success. :D