Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

If this is so different in style, why not another Janitor role, Nacho?

Why are you so desperate to go off the tricorder?

He wants to go OFF the tricorder because 1/4 odds aren't good.

He wanted me yesterday because, as Touch pointed out, the odds of both of us being scum together are 10% or less.

After Naz's slip on Butters, his only hope/their only hope was to claim Mason.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How are you basically cleared town?  because Naz is a mason with you does not clear you.  he is on the sensor list and he could be a mutineer

Please explain to me what you did not like about the timing of the revealed sensor list I have from N1.

You honestly think Nazgul would hard claim this connection if he were scum and put on a sensor list? lol

It seems that after rereading, you claimed your info at a different point in the day than I thought you did. I own up to that, that's my bad.

I think it's more likely you're town, which means Ragnarok is scum. But I think Mwil is also scum with Swag.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why are you so desperate to keep fishing down the tricorder...it was totally Matts right lol

You suck so bad at this lmao

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So now there's two Jailers and two Janitors?

lol

On 10/7/2019 at 4:19 PM, Dome said:

Flavor is just that, flavor. Intended to inform you of a move or action that occured but not necessarily describe it literally. If anybody wants any clarification on what is flavor and what is actual information, they'll need to ask me.

I got burned in the past for assuming too much based on flavor in a Dome game.

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Lmao...I'm the one not reading xD

Racks: I jailed Swag...touch is lying 100%

Bcb: liar

Racks: oops I didnt read my PM right lmao

I'm breaking my vow to not respond to address this because this is exactly what I'm talking about. Whether you didn't read it or didn't comprehend it, you are wrong. I didn't read my pm wrong. I did not communicate my move switch properly to dome and so my move didn't switch from malf to swag like I thought. So back to ignoring you because you don't even understand the basic facts of what's been happening this game.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

So now there's two Jailers and two Janitors?

lol

I got burned in the past for assuming too much based on flavor in a Dome game.

Yeah, it’s pretty inconvenient for you to have that be an explanation, huh?  Anything to stay off the tricorder.

21 hours ago, SwAg said:

It’s matts or Rag for me.  The reason I give Rag a second nod to Matt is he asked if I were certain on Malf earlier.  I think Rag would let someone else ask that as scum and grab it as a cheap excuse to accuse.

That’s why I’m currently giving Malf a hard time on a position for recent events because he went right to Rags, and had an equivocation on matts earlier.  So, I could see it being buying matts an extra day or two by focus firing the one getting less flak atm, to then join the hammering of bcb later.

You are scum, swag 

you helped guide the choice from rag to matts

On 10/9/2019 at 11:47 PM, Nazgul said:

I still reckon we best be votin' fer pirate Daboyle Two Fiddy

And then this:

On 10/10/2019 at 7:10 AM, MWil23 said:

Why?

He's not even listed as an option

6: @TheKillerNacho as Helga 

2: @SwAg as Swagilicious

3: @Matts4313 as Brokeback Matts

4: @rackcs as Filthy Johnson

13: @Pickle Rick as Not-the-Captain Nova

16: @The Orca as Thirsty Jack

5: @Nazgulas Neckbeard

6: @Llamalover as Tiny Peter

16: @MWil23 as Pickled Orca

7: @bcb1213 as Johnny Big Bang

9:   @squire12 as Scurvylegs

10: @theuntouchableas Natalie Renée 

12: @Ragnarok as James Cheswick

13: @Malfatron as Victarion Greyjoy 

14: @Tugboat as Tugboat

I'd assume that he's gone on both his and our end.

And then back to this:

On 10/10/2019 at 10:17 AM, Nazgul said:

I voted for him yesterday and he’s done nothing to make me consider otherwise. Obviously I overlooked his convenient disappearance, but Daboyle definitely seems fishy.

Oh, btw,

Anyone want to guess WHEN Naz and Nacho start hinting at being Masons, whether it's before or after this?

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'm breaking my vow to not respond to address this because this is exactly what I'm talking about. Whether you didn't read it or didn't comprehend it, you are wrong. I didn't read my pm wrong. I did not communicate my move switch properly to dome and so my move didn't switch from malf to swag like I thought. So back to ignoring you because you don't even understand the basic facts of what's been happening this game.

Wrong ***** lmao

If you switched late Dome tells you it was late...unless he just likes me. Meaning you didnt read either way

4 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

So what I be seein' is that Mwil says he offed a single scallywag. and he meant to nab another but he be blocked somehow. Aye?

So now, we be seeing everyone gettin' bent outta shape because...

And what be the deal as of now with the tricorder?

So Racks now be comin' to the defense of Mwil and blockin out Orca n' Pickle.

And I don't know which way be up or which way be down anymore.

The deal on the tricorder is that we are sticking with it.  There has been way too much resistance to it to justify a deviation.  If one flips scum, there are enough connections there to game solve.  The people going elsewhere are detriments or scum.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:
4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Wrong ***** lmao

If you switched late Dome tells you it was late...unless he just likes me. Meaning you didnt read either way

lol you still arent getting it

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

It's pretty inconvenient for you to have to even use flavor as an argument in the first place, to be honest.

It’s pretty sad that you need to manipulate learning disabled people like Naz into covering for you because in a thread fight you would get slapped around like a *****, and are desperate to push the angle you’re cleared because of Naz, and avoid the tricorder.  

This is IT Mafia all over again with your behavior.  I had you then, and I have you now.  There is no way I’m wrong.