Week 6 Poll Discussions

naptownskinsfan

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

You keep mentioning OSUs joke schedule so far (which is actually ranked the best of the unbeatens somehow). Other than UGA and LSU, who exactly has a big win on their resume? 

That's my point.  There's two big wins by Georgia and LSU, but other than the schedule is meh.  Yet Ohio State has managed to go from 6 to 3 in a few weeks.  There's no consistency with these voters.

Just now, CWood21 said:

That's my point.  There's two big wins by Georgia and LSU, but other than the schedule is meh.  Yet Ohio State has managed to go from 6 to 3 in a few weeks.  There's no consistency with these voters.

There hasn't ever been consistency with these voters or the committee. I'm not sure why you're surprised to be honest.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Why are you surprised by this? It's like this every year. You also know it doesn't matter right now b/c there's still so much season left to play. Every year people claim the voters don't know what the hell they're doing and sometimes, they're right...... then sometimes you're the 2014 Buckeyes where people think you're overrated and undeserving but it turns out the voters got it right. I would call that the minority though.

• 3 weeks later...