GDT 6 Browns vs. the Neon Pigeons, or get me to the bye week already

Bucketheadsdad

How many offensive linemen will John Dorsey draft in 2020?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many offensive linemen will John Dorsey draft in 2020?

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He's inaccurate, you know he is.  Two of his picks are balls that should be placed in front of the receiver he threw behind.  No reason for 5 yard passes to be more than 3 feet off the ideal placement.

He has been inaccurate.  But you won't change my opinion that if you are talented enough to be on an NFL roster you should catch passes when you get two hands on it. 

The first pick OBJ got moved off the route by LB should of been flagged that not on Baker. 

• Like 3

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

An accurate QB throws that in front of him so he gets YAC.  It doesn't deserve to be a pick but that's not close to where you want to throw the ball.

its in a dude catch radius. Not calling that inaccurate. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Powertower said:

He has been inaccurate.  But you won't change my opinion that if you are talented enough to be on an NFL roster you should catch passes when you get two hands on it. 

The first pick OBJ got moved off the route by LB should of been flagged that not on Baker. 

Jarvis and Hilliard picks are both balls that should have been put in front.  It was unfortunate both were intercepted as well.  I'm not saying our guys around him are playing well, but you don't see Wilson putting the ball in those spots on easy pitch and catch throws.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We aughta fire Freddie and hire someone who coaches QB’s not to throw it inaccurately or who teaches receivers they should catch the ball.  

tenor.gif?itemid=13992246

You're so close to writing the " Legitimate Versus Illegitimate Criticisms of Freddie Kitchens" Thread

Your transformation is nearly complete .. give in... long post ... join up ...

giphy.gif

BlueHappyGrackle-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Jarvis and Hilliard picks are both balls that should have been put in front.  It was unfortunate both were intercepted as well.  I'm not saying our guys around him are playing well, but you don't see Wilson putting the ball in those spots on easy pitch and catch throws.

Jarvis and Hilliard are two different scenarios imo.

Hilliard's ball is worse.

Jarvis can make the catch thrown to him but it's not a great ball either but all things considering it's a good ball.

20 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I don’t care who you put in the coaching staff, who you put on the field.... Browns are always going to suck. Cursed. Get ready for 7-9 and more ineptitude next year.

There are players playing today that were 1 or 2 years old in the 99s and 00s..

The team and organization is the byproduct of those who are present. Ineptitude is earned; it's a copout to attribute ineptitude and incompetence to some mystical force.

Edited by Mind Character