#FireJasonGarrett

WizardHawk

4 hours ago, TVScout said:

2/3 of the problem is DBs who can't cover. We will never win big giving up 28 points.  The other 1/3 is an O-line that can't open holes for the running game. Neither of those are the fault of JG. Fire the D coaches and get a better LG.

An issue that is Garretts fault though is that our tendencies could be stale and well known by now. Bill Parcells said, a head coach can only stay at a team for so long before his message gets old.  But in this case, it might be his philosophy. 

Its easy to make an offense/defense look worse than they are if you know what they are going to do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

An issue that is Garretts fault though is that our tendencies could be stale and well known by now. Bill Parcells said, a head coach can only stay at a team for so long before his message gets old.  But in this case, it might be his philosophy. 

Its easy to make an offense/defense look worse than they are if you know what they are going to do. 

See BB. Been with the team for what...18 years? Feels like they’ve changed things up at least a few times every so many years and with success. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

Hey Cowboys fans, maybe we BOTH won last night.  Is there any chance that last night's loss was the last straw for Jerruh and he finally draws up some walking papers for The Clapper?

Lol. I agree completely with Shannon. I now have to drink bleach

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I seem to remember a certain poster arguing all offseason that yardage doesnt matter......

Anyone remember who it was? 

:D

I remember there was also a certain someone that there was no reason to think that we would be going 8-8 this year either and what's our record so far?

13 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

Anyone who still wants JG still "coaching" this team is either a direct relative of his, an Eagles fan, a Giants fan or a Redskins fan. He is in my angry opinion, the 2nd to worst coach in the NFL, only Kitchens has truly been worse IMO. 

Did anyone really want Garrett.   I know there were alot of apologists,  but not many that said Garrett was a good coach.   I could be wrong.   I thought the freezing your own kicker cleared out them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acowboys62 said:

Anyone who still wants JG still "coaching" this team is either a direct relative of his, an Eagles fan, a Giants fan or a Redskins fan. He is in my angry opinion, the 2nd to worst coach in the NFL, only Kitchens has truly been worse IMO. 

Sunday night was truly special in this respect. Idk how to embed tweets from my phone so I’ll just quote Cian Fahey’s takes:

What's startling about this game is that Jason Garrett has mismanaged dozens of games in his career. This one stands out by a distance as the worst. He saw the iceberg and steered right into it.”

“I’m actually astonished at that game. It’s 5am I need to go to sleep and I’m say here thinking ‘He’s really as dumb as we all think he is.’”

He had some other strong takes/digs, about this being worse than he Jets loss and Jerry being complicit, but to hear this from a semi-neutral observer kinda says it all.

• Like 3