Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Best cheese curds are at the Old Fashioned (the rest of that restaurant/bar kind of blows tbh). Best beer selection is at Coopers Tavern. Best burger is either Dottys or The Weary Traveler, but TWT is too fair away from the stadium. Best breakfast is at Micky's Dairy Bar.

Thanks for the info. Can't remember where I went on my visit during HS, but I thought Madison was awesome overall. Looking forward to seeing it on game day. 

Driving there is going to suck, but it'll be worth it.

So....  I’m thinking 

1. Bama

2. Clemsom

3. Oklahoma

4. Miami

5. Georgia

6. Wisconsin 

7. Auburn

8. Notre Dame

Auburn plays Bama yet, winner of that plays Georgia. 

Clemson will play Miami.  

Oklahoma man will have to play TCU again, likely

our schedule is too hard from here on out for any two loss team to get in over us.  MAYBE Auburn, but that would mean losses for GA and Bama.  Georgia or Bama get two losses they will have been too recent.

Gotta win out, impressively would help, rest will take care of itself.

Up to #5 now.   I think we got a good shot.  1 scenario, not that unlikely I see where we get shafted is OK wins out, Bama over Auburn, then Georgia over Bama.

Clemson/Miami will be in, Oklahoma will be in.  Then I think Georgia with 1 loss and SEC championship is in, and a 1 loss Bama team is also in over us.  We don't get in, IMO, in that scenario.

Loser of Auburn vs. Georgia would not get in over us. 

So pretty much we are rooting for Auburn over Bama, then Oklahoma to lose or Bama to beat Georgia if that is the game, on Championship weekend.

Edited by BrettFavre004

I'd be pretty shocked if a 1 loss non champ is getting in over 13-0 Big Ten champions. If we win out, we're in. We're at 5 now, wins over Michigan and OSU would get us in, the only question would be where we get seeded.

Unfortunately I don't think we beat Michigan and OSU. Pretty worried about next week alone, both offenses probably get shut down, so it'll be very low scoring, and the game will be decided by only a few plays so it could go either way. OSU could stream roll us if they're playing their A game and Hornibrook is being himself.