Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Damn boys, that was a great win. The way we steeped up and just closed it out in dominating fashion gave me chills, makes me think we deserve every bit of our high ranking despite soft schedule.

Of course gotta mention Hornibrook and how he came through in the 2nd half after that INT. He had 3 INCREDIBLE throws (great catches by Davis as well), without those passes I'm not sure we even win the game. We'll need that version of Hornibrook for at least a half if we want to beat OSU.

I'm glad you think I'm one of the boys.  xD

Think we've become underrated. Have we benefited big time from the easiest B1G schedule you could ask for? Yes. Are we not as good as our 11-0 record indicates? Probably.... but if we beat Minny and OSU, we deserve to be in the CFP, no question.

If we manage to get in, I don't think we'd roll over either. I mean we could 100% hang with Miami or Auburn IMO, probably Clemson and Georgia, maybe Bama (for 3 quarters..). Now Oklahoma I think could rout us, our secondary has been a pleasant surprise but I still consider them a weak spot that benefits from an incredible front 7, so running into a team that really doesn't need help from the run game like OU would be very troublesome. Regardless I'd be happy just to get in, especially with such a young team. Gotta take care of business against Minny, can't let this be a trap game. Remember this is their Super Bowl, to stop their arch rivals from the CFP? That would be their biggest win in modern history.