Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

I'm just in no way concerned about the playoff at this point. If we beat Ohio State and finish as undefeated Big Ten champs, we'll be ahead of Auburn and Alabama in the final rankings. Regardless of how stupid the committee is, there's no way they put a two-loss team over us and a 1-loss Bama team that hasn't beaten anybody and didn't win their conference could get in, but if they're ranked over us, any attempt at logic the committee has attempted to use to justify the Badgers ranking goes right out the window.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I'm just in no way concerned about the playoff at this point. If we beat Ohio State and finish as undefeated Big Ten champs, we'll be ahead of Auburn and Alabama in the final rankings. Regardless of how stupid the committee is, there's no way they put a two-loss team over us and a 1-loss Bama team that hasn't beaten anybody and didn't win their conference could get in, but if they're ranked over us, any attempt at logic the committee has attempted to use to justify the Badgers ranking goes right out the window.

We beat Ohio St, we have a shot at #2. 

15 hours ago, forthegame said:

just beat Ohio State to force the committees hand 

There's no forcing anything. If you guys beat us, you're in, period. There is absolutely no way they keep out an undefeated Big10 team. No way. The only way a Big10 team gets left out is if we win b/c Bama crapped the bed yesterday. We win, I doubt anyone from our conference gets in. You guys win, you're easily in the top 4 even though you have played a Pop Warner schedule.

10 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Let's pray we get the good Hornibrook.

Say this every week w/ Barrett. His inconsistencies drive me insane. Should be a good game regardless but I do think we're a slightly better team. If our linebackers can play w/ any discipline, I think it'll be tough for you guys to put up some points. It's a big "if" but it is what it is. I'll be there so I'm just hoping for a good show and I don't wind up wasting my time and money lol :)